Circus {Jerome Valeska Gif Imagine}

Imagine you have grown up with Jerome being your best friend because your father, Harvey, was not always home so your solution was the circus and spending time with Jerome. You never expected him to snap as he had, and once you found out he was alive after escaping Arkham and stapled his face back on he came for you. He took you to a fair, much like the circus, and has a strange obsession with you still.

"Jerome, you're insane," you say, shaking your head and staring at the man you once loved in pure fear

Jerome frowns, giving you a harsh look. "I was expecting you to be happy that I'm back, doll," he says, sighing.

You shake your head again, taking a few steps away from him. "You killed your mother, and tried to kill Bruce Wayne," you protest. "You've lied to me about everything," you mutter, your gaze turning to a dark and cold one. You were beginning to grow tired of his malicious acts and uptight attitude, however, you will never admit to still loving him through everything.

"I have a solution to your little dilemma you seem to be feeling here," Jerome suggests, laughing maniacally. He then stops and frowns for a few moments, staring you down. He moves his hand from his black hat and gestures to the rest of the fair, a wide grin still on his face. "Right this way," he says with a challenging tone to his voice, before he breaks out into laughter as he leads - more like forces - you onward to see the rest of the area.