𝘿𝙖𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙜𝙚⚰️

𝓓𝓪𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓲 𝓢𝓪𝔀𝓪𝓶𝓾𝓻𝓪 + 𝓚𝓪𝓰𝓮𝔂𝓪𝓶𝓪 𝓣𝓸𝓫𝓲𝓸

Request from CallmeSkittle ❤❤❤

Normally people assume that these two are father and son but not in my world😃

Now let's get started:

-"Okay shut up" Kuroo yelled, the gang was hanging out at their favourite café. Bokuto suggested that they all take a day off of college since their finals will be coming soon.

-So the people present in the café are Bokuto, Kuroo, Akaashi, Kenma, Sugawara, Daichi, Ushijima, Oikawa and Iwaizumi. 

-"Sorry uh do you...do you have a problem with me?" Daichi asked comically. "I don't know. Do I? Do I? " Kuroo asked. "I think you do" Bokuto answered the rhetorical question. 

-Out of no where Ushijima spoke "You know what's weird? Donald Duck never wore pants. But whenever he's getting out of the shower, he always puts a towel around his waist. I mean, what is that about?"

-Iwaizumi and Daichi groaned while Sugawara and Oikawa laughed. Akaashi was rethinking his life decisions like he always does. Kenma continued staring at the T.V that was displaying a football game.

-"Oh oh look guys there's a cute high schooler there! Don't make it obvious that you're looking" Oikawa said with a squeal.

-And obviously they turned at break neck speed. Luckily the boy did not see them. He just entered the café while staring at his phone.

-His bang slung on his shoulder.

(This is what the high schooler is wearing

(This is what the high schooler is wearing.)

-Daichi stared at the man. He first noticed his ocean blue eyes, who knows what are hidden in the depths of those. They he stared at his lips, wow they looked so kissable. He shook his head to remove himself from the daze.

-The boy walked to the counter and ordered his coffee. He seemed extremely polite too, 'so he is hot and respectful hmm' Daichi thought. 

-"Maybe I should ask him out" Oikawa said out loud. "Absolutely not" "sure" Iwaizumi and Akaashi said respectively. They stared at Iwaizumi dumbfoundedly. Akaashi chuckled. Daichi looked at Oikawa with a frown.