𝙆𝙚𝙣𝙠𝙖𝙜𝙚🎮

𝓚𝓮𝓷𝓶𝓪 𝓚𝓸𝔃𝓾𝓶𝓮 𝔁 𝓚𝓪𝓰𝓮𝔂𝓪𝓶𝓪 𝓣𝓸𝓫𝓲𝓸

Request from Iamdyinginsideuwu ❤❤❤

Ayo my last exam is on Sunday and I can't wait to finish it. Then I am gonna continue watching AOT happily!

Now let's get started:

-It's your local anti-social couple of course.

-They first met at the Nekoma practice match where Kageyama scared the shit out of Kenma by asking setter related questions.

-Kenma practically hated him after that but one day when he was walking home from school he saw Tobio walking around on the streets looking oddly confused.

-At first Kenma was genuinely confused as to why the setter was in Tokyo and roaming about freely but as usual he was going to ignore his curiosity and walk the f*** out of there.

-But of course god had other wishes for him as Tobio noticed Kenma and called out to him. (Later he said that this day was a blessing in disguise)

-Kenma turned around and they started talking. Apparently Tobio had come here to meet his older sister Miwa. 

-But he got lost cause he is Tobio and can't read or understand directions.

-Kenma decided to help him since it'd be quite rude to leave the younger alone on the street.

-After that they became close friends.

-They'd video call almost everyday and yeah Kenma started liking the boy. I mean who can resist the blueberry.

-They both started catching feeling for each other but were too shy to actually confess.

-So Kuroo and Suga set them up of course. The both of them planned a date (Quite forced ngl).

-The too started dating after that. And their teams supported them happily.

-Kuroo and Yaku LOVED Kageyama so much. They would always pamper and cuddle him whenever he came over to Tokyo. Kenma did not mind but he hated when sometimes Kuroo or Bokuto tried to flirt with him.

-Lev and Kageyama are best buddies and Hinata and Kenma are too.

-Hinata showed Kenma some adorable and embarrassing baby pictures of Tobio for which Kageyama beat the shit out of the Tangerine.

-The couple are partners in crime. They love playing pranks on people.

-One day, when Nekoma and Karasuno were having a hang out Kageyama suddenly went in front of a stranger and asked for the directions for a place he certainly knew the location of.

-The stranger asked him to go left but the brat purposely went right and the stranger just stood there dumbfounded.

-Kenma just laughed and patted his head proudly while the others had awfully disgusted looks on their faces cause wtf is Kenma teaching the baby.