𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙠𝙖𝙜𝙚🐾

𝓛𝓮𝓿 𝓗𝓪𝓲𝓫𝓪 + 𝓚𝓪𝓰𝓮𝔂𝓪𝓶𝓪 𝓣𝓸𝓫𝓲𝓸

𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒: 𝒞𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓃 𝒟𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒, 𝒮𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓉 𝒦𝒶𝑔𝑒𝓎𝒶𝓂𝒶, 𝒜𝒾𝓇𝓅𝑜𝓇𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑒𝑔𝑒 𝒜𝒰

Request from StAP_83 ❤❤❤

If you see, in the start of each head canon I give a short story on how the characters met and fell in love. I am gonna continue doing that cause it keeps the head canons interesting or else it'd be just plain boring head canon.

Now let's get started:

-Kageyama was tired of waiting. He practically did everything to kill his boredom. That included going on his phone which currently did not have Wi-Fi because this stupid Airports Wi-Fi sucks, he also ate all his Cheetos and he also messaged all his friends.

-Hinata just ended up pissing him off even more by spamming pictures of his favourite K-Idol in the group chat. 

-The Sendai Airport was filled with people as it was the Winter Holidays after all.

-He was getting irritated, his flight to Tokyo was delayed by 2 hours and he also has to submit an application tomorrow to his principal in his new Tokyo college that he is gonna go to. 

-Going to a new place to start college was hard, he is gonna miss his old friends but he will finally be able to meet his Sister who works in Tokyo, more often. Though he is gonna stay in a dorm with a roommate. 

-He was currently wearing this:

-Tobio sighed and got up from his seat

-Tobio sighed and got up from his seat. He felt sleepy but was not in the mood of missing his flight so he walked to Starbucks which was on the top floor of the airport.

-He was walking and was quite close to the shop but looks like lady luck was not on his side today.

-A tall ass man bumped right into him and spilled coffee all over his clothes. Kageyama was done.