𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙜𝙚🎲

𝓢𝓾𝓷𝓪 𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓸 + 𝓚𝓪𝓰𝓮𝔂𝓪𝓶𝓪 𝓣𝓸𝓫𝓲𝓸

𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒: 𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁 𝒢𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒜𝒰

Request from linyamaa MuiTan_Supremacy And tobiomi ❤❤❤

Here's the promised Sunakage! I love this ship so much. It's hot ngl.

Now let's get started:

-Suna jumped over a hurdle and ran at full speed, he could hear the rushed steps of the Police that were currently running after him.

-He was so close to getting caught today because of those idiotic twins. "Total bastards" he mumbled as he ran across the road.

-But as soon as he turned around to check whether the police was still following him, he bumped into someone hard and fell flat on the floor. The other boy fell on impact too.

-Suna looked in front to see a Black Haired boy who was wearing a school uniform and his bag was on his back.

-At that, Suna got an idea. "Kid." Suna addressed, the boy flinched in fear. "Y-You... S-Suna Rintaro! Wha-" Suna cut off the boy by picking him up forcefully and running off.

-The boy thrashed and resisted in his hold. He tried to scream but Suna took a knife with his other hand and put it at his throat. "You scream, you die" Threatened Suna.

-Suna took him to a dark alley and ran into a room. As soon as he entered someone closed the door and locked it.

-"SUNA! YOU GOOD?!" Asked Atsumu in a concerned and guilty voice. "Yeah, you little shit. I could have been caught-" Suna's rant was cut off by Kita Shinsuke, the leader. "Who's the boy?" He asked while coming closer to examine the raven.

-"Oh right! He recognised me on the street so... I just got him here I guess" 

-"You mean you kidnapped him" Aran corrected him with a sigh. Suna nodded sheepishly and set the boy on the floor, the boy was shaking in fear and looking around with his big blue eyes.

-"Name?" Asked Osamu, the boy took a few moments to answer. "K-Kageyama, Kageyama Tobio".

-"Tobio-Kun! Are you a high schooler?" Atsumu asked cheerfully while getting into Tobio's personal space. Tobio flinched as tears filled his eyes. Nevertheless, he nodded with a sniffle.

-"OH DON'T CRY!! UHH UM" Atsumu fussed over him, but did not touch him as to not make the boy more tensed.

-Suna sighed and said "sorry for bringing you here. But we had no other way. Now let's make a deal, you have two options. One, you stay here with us for all your life. We assure you safety and if you want, we can train you too. Two, you act like a brat and try to tell the police. We'd kill you instantly".