𝙏𝙚𝙣𝙠𝙖𝙜𝙚😋

𝓣𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓾 𝓢𝓪𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓲 + 𝓚𝓪𝓰𝓮𝔂𝓪𝓶𝓪 𝓣𝓸𝓫𝓲𝓸

Request from noahcosplayssimp , Dontflirtwithmababy And --INUOKA-- ❤❤❤

This ship is nice, forgetting the fact that they never spoke lol. But who cares, rare pairs are supposed to be rare:)

Now let's get started:

-Little Tobio clutched his dad's pinky finger while walking down the street. "Papa, can we buy that plushie please" asked 6 year old Tobio.

-His father, Kai smiled and said "sure sweetie. Let my meeting with my agent get over and then I will buy you everything alright? Now just wait right her. I will come back".

-And just like that Kai left his son next to a shop. Tobio kicked on a stone and watched it roll away and sighed. He hated waiting, it took too long.

-Suddenly, from the corner of his eyes he saw a boy, his hair was a bright shade of red and was cut in bangs. He was on the floor and Tobio could see that his knee's and hands were bleeding.

-On top of him were 5 boys who were laughing hysterically at him and kicking him. Tobio's eyes widened and before he knew it, he was walking towards them.

-His legs moved on his own. 

-"What are you guys doing?!" Tobio yelled loudly which caught the attention of many people. The boys turned around in shock. "HEH it's a kid! What are ya gonna do kid? Just go to your mama" Said one of the bullies.

-"Stop hurting him" Tobio yelled, "Oi Oi are you gonna tell us what to do now? F*** off! Before I beat the shit out of you" said another bully. Tobio flinched but did not move from his place.

-The boys got pissed and walked forward to hit him but before that a police officer riding a cycle passed by, the boys flinched and ran away in fear of being caught.

-Tobio sighed and ran towards the red head and held out his tiny hand for helping him to stand up. The boy looked up and clutched Tobio's hand, Tobio tried pulling him up but the older boy's weight was too much for him to handle.

-So they both fell down again. Tobio fell on the boy. His head hit his chest. The boy caught Tobio before he could hurt himself. 

-"Oh my! I am sorry" Said Tobio while quickly sitting down next to him. The boy shrugged it off with a smile.

-"What's your name?"

-"Tendou Satori"

-"Tenvou Shadori" Tobio stumbled upon the name.

-"Wha-eh-I- anyways call me Tendou, baka"

-"Don't call me Baka! Tenvou-san your leg is bleeding. And your wrist too"