𝙆𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞🦋

𝓚𝓪𝓰𝓮𝔂𝓪𝓶𝓪 𝓣𝓸𝓫𝓲𝓸 + 𝓨𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓲 𝓗𝓲𝓽𝓸𝓴𝓪

Request by tobiomi And --INUOKA-- ❤❤❤

BHSBAJBCJBCHJB This ship is soooo cute! 

Now let's get started:

-Yachi closed the door of the counselling room and sighed. She was awfully confused.

-Her teacher advised her to work as a civil servant after college, her intelligence level is really high but she did not want to do that. She was too socially inept for that.

-Honestly, she was completely blank about her future. What can a 'Townsperson B' do? Some normal job and then get some money, most probably get married and have kids. 

-She scowled at the thought of that. She wanted to do so much more than that. Depending on someone is something she hates.

-She was in deep thought when she turned to the other side of the hallway. So ofc she bumped into some one and fell on the floor with an oof.

-She looked up, wanting to apologize but freaked out when she saw a tall boy. He had dark black hair, Dark Blue eyes and a scowl planted in his face. People like him scared Yachi to no end.

-"OH MY GOD I AM SOOOO SORRY! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME" Yachi yelled and bowed in a Japanese style in front of the boy.

-The boy's eyes widened and surprisingly he started fussing over her. "No no no! I-I-It's my fault! A-And what k-kill?" he stuttered.

-Yachi looked up in shock to see the boy, his face was red in embarrassment and he had a bashful and confused smile on his face.

-Now he did not look scary, he looked like a child. "Oh crap! I judged some one from their face again! I am so sorry" She mumbled and bowed again.

-And the fussing and sorry's continued for an hour lmao.

-Later, Yachi came to know that the boy's name was Kageyama Tobio. He was apparently a VB player in the Karasuno VB club.

-Tobio found Yachi amusing and interesting. The way she apologized, made him feel guilty af.

-Tobio was actually helping Kiyoko to give out flyers for the position of manager in the club.

-After their meet, he gave one flyer to Yachi but she was hesitant at first. She took it anyways.

-He explained to her about VB and how cool it is with all the sparkling eyes which made Yachi blush.

-Yachi told him something about 'Townsperson B' or something which he shortly understood. In school plays, he was always put as a tree or a side character too.