𝙄𝙬𝙖𝙤𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙜𝙚👑

𝓘𝔀𝓪𝓲𝔃𝓾𝓶𝓲 𝓗𝓪𝓳𝓲𝓶𝓮 + 𝓚𝓪𝓰𝓮𝔂𝓪𝓶𝓪 𝓣𝓸𝓫𝓲𝓸 + 𝓞𝓲𝓴𝓪𝔀𝓪 𝓣𝓸𝓸𝓻𝓾

𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒: 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝓁𝓂𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒜𝒰, 𝑀𝓊𝓉𝑒 𝒦𝒶𝑔𝑒𝓎𝒶𝓂𝒶 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝑔𝓈𝓉

Request from --INUOKA-- ❤❤❤

Many of you guys asked for Oikage or Iwakage separately so I could not add all of your names in the requests but enjoy the ship anyways!

Now let's get started:

-Oikawa was practicing his sets with one of the first years when the Kitagawa Daichi's VB Courts door was suddenly opened.

-Iwaizumi looked up to see coach, he was holding a notepad and behind him was a young boy. Most probably a first year.

-The coach asked the whole team to gather around. "I have some important news to give" He said simply.

-"We are having a new first year, he will be playing on our team. He recently joined this school so make friends with him alright!" The coach said and the boy came in the front and bowed.

-"Please introduce yourself, child" Said the coach while patting his back. The blue eyed boy nodded and the next thing he did shocked everybody.

-He opened his gym bag and took out a paper and pen. He started writing something on it and turned it towards the team.

-The book said 'Hello everyone. I am Kageyama Tobio, nice to meet you all. I hope we can be good friends! Sorry, I won't be able to talk to you guys verbally but I will answer you on paper.'

-Many boys gasped while some just stared at him in shock, the coach then asked Tobio to keep his stuff in the clubroom and get ready for practice.

-Once he left, chaos ensued. "He is mute??" Asked one of the second years, Iwaizumi nodded. "Never expected a mute person to join the club" Said Kindaichi.

-"I mean, what's wrong with that? Now shut up. He is mute not deaf. He might hear us" Said Kunimi while shushing the others.

-At first, people spoke to Kageyama a lot. The found him interesting and nice. Soon Oikawa and Iwaizumi gave the announcement that they were dating and the team was happy about that.

-After a while though, the team started to get irritated with Kageyama as they could not communicate well with him.

-"Oi your setting too fast. Slow it down a bit" Barked Kindaichi, Kageyama frowned and went to take his paper when it was slapped away from his hand by another boy.

-Kageyama flinched, "stop taking that stupid book, you dumbass! Why can't you just talk?!" Yelled the boy in frustration. Kageyama's eyes widened in anger and he pushed him away.