𝙎𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙜𝙚😅

𝓔𝓲𝓽𝓪 𝓢𝓮𝓶𝓲 + 𝓚𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓲𝓻𝓸 𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓫𝓾 + 𝓚𝓪𝓰𝓮𝔂𝓪𝓶𝓪 𝓣𝓸𝓫𝓲𝓸

Request from XxLoveAnimeBoysxX ❤❤❤

Goodness there were so many requests! It made me so happy for some reason:)

I am going to try doing most of them. Thank you all once again<333

Now let's get started:

-They are known as 'the never expected couple'.

-In the past Semi had a major crush on Shirabu, it turned out that Shirabu too liked Semi a lot.

-They started dating duh.

-Then they met Kageyama during the finals of the Inter high.

-His blue orbs and adorable looking face attracted both of them to him.

-Kageyama was not interested in any relationship at that time so when they asked if he wants to be in a poly relationship with them, he declined the offer quickly.

-That left Semi and Shirabu really sad. Though Shirabu said he did not give a damn if Tobio would not accept them.

-But then they all met again at a dinner hosted by Semi's parents. Tobio's parents were rich people. Semi and Shirabu's parents knew them from before so they wanted to host a meeting in the form a dinner.

-Kageyama came there while wearing a beautiful black suit. He looked gorgeous wtf!

-Semi and Shirabu once again fell in love. But this time they weren't the only one's who did.

-Kageyama spoke to both of them for two hours and realized how sweet and nice the older two are.

-His parents had asked him to get a gf or a bf who are in their trust worthy rich sector. He wanted to decline this but after seeing Semi and Shirabu he might just not do that.

-They started hanging around with each other more often. They liked playing games with each other or going to the coffee shop.

-Later Kageyama decided to confess but he was scared as hell that they'd decline like he had done before.

-But instead of declining they f***ing kissed him and he was shooketh.

-After that they started dating but decided to keep it a secret from their teammates cause Shirabu said they'd tease him to death. Especially Tendou.

-One day they were hanging out together when Tsukishima saw them holding hands. And of course he spread the news.. Nah jk he went up to them and asked what was going on.

-Kageyama was a blushing mess while Semi and Shirabu were explaining their relationship.

-"You should tell the team. They will support and respect you" Said Tsukishima nonchalantly.

-And Tobio did just that. He told the team and the team accepted.

-Apparently Yachi had a crush on Kageyama, and Kageyama apologized. Yachi told him not to and said that she would always support him. (Poor Yachi:'( )

-Semi too told Shiratorizawa and they were honestly shocked. Tendou was very happy and hugged Kageyama and said "Man! Your boyfriend is so cute. Can I have him?".

-Shirabu snapped and pulled Tobio away from him, muttering some not so nice words while Semi smiled sheepishly cause he knew Tendou wasn't serious.

-Suga approved Semi but he said that Shirabu is way too salty and he will spoil his child lmfao.

-Shirabu promised that he won't and finally the mom approved.

-They kiss all the time!

-It does not really matter if they are alone or not, kissing is a must. On lips, cheeks and foreheads of course.

-Shirabu and Kageyama roast the sh*t out of everyone while Semi just apologizes for them later.

-Semi hates when people try touching his two younger boyfriends, he is very possessive ngl.

-Only Shiratorizawa and Karasuno are allowed to touch Tobio and no one else. 

-Kageyama calls Shirabu as 'Kenken' and Semi as 'SemiSemi', Semi calls Shirabu as 'Shira-Kun' and Tobio as 'Baby boy'. Shirabu calls Tobio as 'Tobs' and Semi as 'Silver haired peace of shit'.. Nah jkjk. He calls him 'Baka' cause he is a Tsundere for the top:)

-Oh and Kageyama is the official bottom of the relationship but Shirabu bottoms for Semi.

-Tobio loves sitting on his boyfriends laps cause its so comfortable. It's a common sight to see for all before a VB game or just a hang out.

-Tobio STEALS all of their hoodies cause why not. He just loves their scent so much and can't live without it.

-Once they had a serious fight which ended with Tobio crying for the first time in front of them.

-They apologized in shock and guilt. Tobio apologized too and they slept that day while cuddling.

-After Highschool they bought an apartment together but then later they got a villa cause Kageyama becomes a world class VB player, Semi is a civil servant and also a music band member and Shirabu become a doctor after studying medical for 5 years.

-Kageyama is rarely at home but whenever he is they always enjoy together. Semi thought the guitar to Kageyama, who learnt it with interest.

-They soon get married and adopt a girl child named Rin Semi. She is salty like Shirabu, kind from inside like Semi and blunt like Kageyama.

-In the future she becomes a pediatrician, she loves children and spends most of her time watching Shirabu treat patients.

-They are all proud of her💕

(GUYS THERE AREN'T ANY PHOTO'S OF SEMISHIRAKAGE SO I AM GONNA GO CRY IN A CORNER CAUSE WTF!)

(SO JUST ENJOY THIS PHOTO AND CRY. I DO NOT OWN THIS PICTURE. ARTIST BELOW)

(Picture from Pinterest

(Picture from Pinterest. Link https://mobile.twitter.com/41cttyama/status/1243858231312527361/photo/1)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-So a super rare pair is done today. I hope you guys enjoyed and I am gonna get back to studying History😭-

-Thank you very much for the request @XxLoveAnimeBoysxX <333-

-Okay then imma walk out bye-