𝙃𝙤𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙜𝙚☕

𝓗𝓸𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓾𝓶𝓲 𝓚𝓸𝓻𝓪𝓲 + 𝓚𝓪𝓰𝓮𝔂𝓪𝓶𝓪 𝓣𝓸𝓫𝓲𝓸

Important Note: Canon Divergence and Age change

Request from GeileTaubenuss69❤❤❤

Tobio is younger than all the teammates here. And they have never met him before in this AU.

Now let's get started:

-Hoshiumi gulped down the alcohol as his friends/ teammates chattered around him. The Olympic team had gathered around at a Bar to have some team bonding and also, there was a new teammate that they were going to meet today.

-Hoshiumi had no interest in this 'new teammate'. If he was a spiker like him then Hoshiumi would put him on the bench, he was NOT going to let a new comer step on him.

-"OH MY GOD YOU KNOW WHAT SHE SAID THEN?!" Hinata was chatting loudly as Atsumu and Oikawa listened carefully.

-"Oh forget it. Hoshiumi-San what's your type in Women or Men" Atsumu asked loudly. The teams attention turned to him in interest as he grinned.

-"I like women who are..." He stopped right there when he saw..

-"Holy shit! who is that beauty over there. God! Look at those legs, thighs, waist, chest and..." Hoshiumi continued as the team too looked over to where he was staring at.

-"...W-WHA-HE IS A MAN. SHIT!?!?" Hoshiumi was horror stricken after seeing the persons face, did he just compliment a man? He was straight right?

-"PFFT OH MY GOD HOSHIUMI-SAN" Teased Hinata. The team was laughing loudly. "Imma hit on him" Hinata said in a comical style. "Wait he looks like a minor" Sakusa warned.

-Surprisingly, the man who they were talking about, came up to their table. "Uh hello. I am Kageyama, your new teammate. Nice to meet you all". There was silence for a while until..

-"Huh-I-Oh nice to meet you too, Kageyama-Kun. I am the professional trainer for the team, the name's Iwaizumi Hajime" Iwaizumi said kindly as he got up and shook Tobio's hand in greeting.

-"Oho your the new teammate eh! I want your name, position, age and pet name. Right now!" Oikawa said commandingly making some players laugh. Tobio looked confused but shyly answered anyway.

-"Kageyama Tobio, Setter, 18 and I don't have a pet name. People called me King in Middle school though. I don't like that name.."

-"18! Wait, that's so young! You must be really good kid!" Bokuto chirped. The others nodded in shock. Hoshiumi was still staring at Tobio. He was trying his best to understand, whether he was straight or gay.

-"YOU'RE A SETTER!" Atsumu and Oikawa yelled in unison. Tobio flinched and looked at them nervously.

-"Don't be rude" Sakusa warned them, Iwaizumi thought that Atsumu and Oikawa will despise Tobio but instead they adopted him.

-"OMG YOU ARE A BABY!" Oikawa said while hugging Tobio, Atsumu nodded aggressively. Tobio blushed and pouted. He then said "I am not. I am a man".

-All the teammates cooed at his cuteness. Oh and Hoshiumi was still buffering.

-Tobio glanced at him, Hoshiumi immediately stopped staring and turned his head at break neck speed.

-And that was the first meet.

-Now they are dating, turned out Hoshiumi is Kageyamasexual. Whatever that means.

-This is how Tobio found out that Hoshiumi likes him:

-Tobio: *Laughing cutely* Is there anything you can't do?

-Hoshiumi: Gather up my wits and ask you out

-Tobio: What?

-Hoshiumi: What?

-The team: *Howling*

-Anyways, the couple is honestly so chaotic. Hoshiumi expected Tobio to be quiet and calm, but he was far away from that. Hoshiumi still loved him either ways.

-But they are extremely flirty too.

-Tobio: *Eating something* This tasted amazing

-Hoshiumi: Can I taste?

-Tobio: Sure

-Hoshiumi: *Kisses Tobio* You're right. It is good.

-Tobio: *Blushing furiously* Why are you like this?

-Hoshiumi hates it when other men and women hit on Tobio, he rages on them. Tobio finds it hilarious to see his 5'4 boyfriend jump around threateningly.

-Tobio: *Drops something*

-Tobio: Oh fuck me

-Hoshiumi: *Smirks*

-Tobio: That wasn't an invitation

-Hoshiumi: *Get's closer to Tobio*

-Tobio: I mean it. Leave me alone.

-Hoshiumi: *Get's in Tobio's face with a low hum and a sexy smile*

-Tobio: *Blushing furiously*

-Hoshiumi: *Puts hand under Tobio's chin and leans in to his ears*

-Hoshiumi: I think we should have Chinese dinner

-Hoshiumi: *Sit's back down*

-Tobio: Oh for the love of-

-Tobio: *Repeatedly smacks Hoshiumi with a pillow*

-Hoshiumi calls Tobio 'Baby boy' and Tobio calls Hoshiumi as 'Korai' or 'Hoggle'.

-They get married after retirement and decide that they are better off without kids. They adopt a Parrot, his name is 'Mr. Beaks'.

-And three is a happy family💕

(I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE PICTURES. CREDITS TO THE ARTISTS!)

There aren't any-

(Picture from Pinterest

(Picture from Pinterest.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-There are fanarts of Hoshihina but NOT a single one of Hoshikage. THEY ARE LITERALLY ON THE SAME TEAM IN THE FUTURE-

-NEways, thank you for reading. Next is Kinkunikage! Byee-