𝙏𝙚𝙧𝙪𝙠𝙖𝙜𝙚💅🏻

𝙏𝙚𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙖 𝙔𝙪𝙟𝙞 + 𝙆𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙢𝙖 𝙏𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙤

Request from StAp_83

I have nothing to say. This ship is hands down, the hottest.

Now let's get started:

-"Dad but I don't want to marry him! I don't even know him and neither have I met the man!!" Tobio screeched in anger. Tobio's father just glared at him and said "shut up. This marriage will increase our business ten fold".

-"Marriage is not a business contract dad!" Tobio replied, his voice turning small. Tobio's dad ignored him and walked out of his room. 

-Tobio flopped on to his bed as tears flowed through his eyes. His father wanted him to marry a man he had never met, just for his business to flourish. Today was the night before the wedding, the groom and bride's family were together living in a castle like hotel.

-He sighed in annoyance while wiping his tears. He has had enough, he does not want to marry anyone, fuck his dad. Tobio quickly gets up and gathers all the sheets in his hotel room.

-He then ties the sheets securely and tests them for their tightness, Kageyama picks the big sheet rope up and throws it down the window. Surprisingly it was at a perfect distance from the ground.

-He ties one end of the sheets to the big hotel bed. The bed seems heavy and most probably can hold his weight.

-He holds the rope tightly and starts climbing down as slowly as possible. His feet slightly slipped which caused his soul to leave his body.

-But he was quick to get his grip back. Tobio finally reached to a level where he could jump off but something caught his eyes that made stumble and fall on the floor with a small oof.

-He glanced towards the side of the tower and there in all glory was his 'to be groom'. The man was wearing pyjama's and his dyed blonde hair was messed up. The boy was looking at him in shock.

-"You!" They both said in unison and stared at each other with a blush awkwardly. "What are you doing?" The blonde asks ,"Running away from this nonsensical arrangement with a man who I have no intention of being wed to. What are you doing?" The raven replies.

- "Avoiding the likes of being wedded to someone who has not an ounce of humor in them." The groom says sassily. 

-"Should I be relieved or offended?" 

-"Works either ways I guess" the blonde said with a smirk and the bride laughed. "I never got to know you name, what is it?" Tobio asks in interest, "Terushima Yuji, call me Yuji" Terushima says.

-"I am Tobio Kageyama. Look's like we have finally met. " Tobio says with a blush, Terushima blushes too. "Hey wanna go out together. Like...on a walk or something" Terushima says with enthusiasm and Tobio nods hesitantly.