𝘽𝙤𝙠𝙪𝙠𝙖𝙜𝙚🦉

𝓑𝓸𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓸 𝓚𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓸 + 𝓚𝓪𝓰𝓮𝔂𝓪𝓶𝓪 𝓣𝓸𝓫𝓲𝓸

Request from Maidyama And Dontflirtwithmababy ❤❤❤

Next ship is Sunakage! Bokukage is so freaking cute and it needs more lovee

Now let's get started:

-Tobio opened the door and walked inside while muttering a "good evening". All the people in the room looked up from whatever they were doing and stared at him as if he were some alien or something.

-"OH HEY HEY HEY!!" Said a man with black and white hair. He...looked like an owl in Kageyama's eyes.

-"Uh hello. I applied here to join the Taekwondo classes..." Tobio said softly while bowing. "Ohoho you're the new student! I am the Taekwondo instructor, my name is Bokuto Kotaro. You must be Kageyama Tobio right?".

-Tobio nods with a smile. Bokuto asks him to change into the Taekwondo uniforms called 'Dobok'. 

-He does as said and walks over to where the other students were waiting for him. "These are my other students. I hope you get along with them" Bokuto says with a bright smile. Tobio blushes and nods.

-And they start practicing. Tobio learns a little about the other students, their names were Hinata, Lev, Tsukishima, Goshiki, Tanaka, Nishinoya, Kiyoko and some more people. Akaashi is apparently the assistant of Bokuto.

-Bokuto likes this new student. He seems nice and soft, but he is definitely weak physically. Why did this kid even join Taekwondo? Bokuto does not know..

-Until one day, he does.

-"Oi Yamayama-Kun. What are those marks on your chest and neck?" Said Hinata in his loud and squeaky voice which made all the people turn around and stare at Tobio. Tobio flinched as he covered the marks as quickly as possible.

-"Oh my! Is the king sleeping with someone? And is he a bottom?" Said Tsukishima while snickering. Tobio whipped his head in anger and growled "Shut the f*** up".

-Tsukishima continued teasing him and then suddenly Tobio picked up his bag and left the class with a slam of the door.

-Bokuto called out to him but he stomped away. "Oi tall dude with the glasses, your going to apologize to him tomorrow" Bokuto said sternly while internally thinking about what caused the soft boy to suddenly snarl.

-"They were not... it looked like burn marks and... stuff" Hinata said softly and everyone's eyes widened.

-Bokuto became worried, Burn marks?! How?

-So the next day Bokuto walked to Tobio's home and there they spoke for a while. Tobio was hesitant at first but he finally spilled that he has been getting physically bullied in school.