𝙎𝙪𝙜𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙜𝙚📸

𝓢𝓾𝓰𝓪𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓪 𝓚𝓸𝓼𝓱𝓲 + 𝓚𝓪𝓰𝓮𝔂𝓪𝓶𝓪 𝓣𝓸𝓫𝓲𝓸

𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒: 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑒𝑔𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓇𝑜𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒜𝒰

Next is Akakage and after that is Terukage. I love this ship sooo much and I hate how toxic they make Suga at times to Tobio. 

Suga literally said that his favourite Kohai's are Tsukishima and Kageyama. He literally supports Tobio every time.

Now let's get started:

-Oh when I say that Tobio is L I V I D, I fucking mean it! He has had enough. "AAAAAAAAAAH" He screamed inhumanly and slammed his head on his desk. 

-It's 3am on a Sunday night and his god damn new roommate is throwing a party. AGAIN.

-He met Suga just a month back and since then every single Sunday his senpai has been throwing a party with his older friends. They have been so loud and chaotic that Tobio feels like ripping his hair out.

-He is; one, not able to study for his mid terms. Two, he can't sleep. Three, he can't take a shower as all the older kids are in the living room and he does not want to socialize.

-Not one Sunday night, did he go out of his room so he does not know how the party looks like. But today is it. He is gonna end them all.

 He is gonna end them all

(This is what he is wearing. Picture from Pinterest. Link http://modakawa.com/products/kawaii-ears-hoodie-coat)

-He put all his papers and books in the right place and stood up. Tobio walks to the door of his room and opens it slightly and peeks out.

-He saw that the LED lights were on and were changing colour rapidly. There were a lot of men, seniors eating, dancing to the loud af music and...kissing each other?!