𝙈𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙜𝙚🤦‍♀️

𝓜𝓲𝔂𝓪 𝓐𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓶𝓾 + 𝓚𝓪𝓰𝓮𝔂𝓪𝓶𝓪 𝓣𝓸𝓫𝓲𝓸 + 𝓜𝓲𝔂𝓪 𝓞𝓼𝓪𝓶𝓾

𝓘𝓶𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮: 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓐𝓤 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓸 𝓣𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓽

Request from livezeroone And tobiomi ❤❤❤

This ship is hot! Having both the Miya twins fawning over Tobio is a sight to see indeed.

 Again I will say this, this is no incest and it's a simple soulmate AU where everyone gets their soulmates name on their wrist at the age of 16.

Now let's get started:

-"Mama! Look at my wrist!!" Tobio yelled in happiness, it was the day he was turning 16. His mom just returned from work and Tobio had already got his soulmates names.

-"Oho looks like my baby Tobio is finally grown up" She said softly while quickly unpacking her stuff and walking towards the couch where Tobio was staring at his wrist in wonder.

-"Miya Atsumu and Miya Osamu" read out his mother, Yumeko. "You have a poly-bond with 2 men! That's wonderful baby" she continued and softly kissed Tobio's forehead.

-Tobio's eyes were shining, he could not wait to meet these two men. "They must be siblings.." Tobio thought out loud and his mother agreed.

-Yumeko was glad that Tobio did not know his soulmates, she was scared that her son would get Oikawa or Iwaizumi as his soulmate or worse Kindaichi and Kunimi.

-Yumeko still can't believe how they humiliated him in front of so many people in her son's last match. She witnessed it all and was terrified.

-It was obvious though that Oikawa and Iwaizumi had a crush on Tobio, she knew it but did not speak a word.

-Meanwhile in Hyogo prefecture, Atsumu and Osamu were crouched down on the floor in pain.

-One second back they were practicing spikes and sets and the next second they were on floor feeling intense pain on their wrists.

-All the team members were crouched down next to them in worry. Once the pain subsided Kita gave them some water and asked what happened.

-"No idea... Oh my god! I got a soulmate!! Osamu! Look" Atsumu yelled, "Same!!" said Osamu in amusement.

-On their 16th birthday, they were super sad. It just so happened that neither of them got any names on their wrists.

-"I think your youngest soulmate has finally turned 16" said Aran happily. Atsumu grinned, "that means we both have the same soulmate! K-Kageyama T-Tobio is it!".