𝘼𝙠𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙜𝙚💄

Request from -Angelic-Words- ❤❤❤

Sorry I haven't been writing the people who request these head canons for a while, cause I need to search for their names.

Now let's get started:

-Akaashi was done with his friends, those bitches are not going to let him live. "Come on 'Kaashi~" Bokuto whined loudly, and Akaashi shook his head again. "We all did our dares dude, you're the only one left!" Kuroo said with sly smile. 

-Akaashi cursed them all inside his head. The captain squad and the setter squad decided to hangout. Though they are all in college now, they were still close. The people in the hangout are Bokuto, Kuroo, Akaashi, Sugawara, Daichi, Semi, Shirabu, Terushima, Oikawa, Iwaizumi(He is no captain or setter but he was dragged by you know who), Ushijima, Kenma and Atsumu.

-"Keiji-Chan~ Please! Don't be a party pooper!" Oikawa said and Akaashi sighs. "Y'all want me to jump into that Karen's yard through the roof. If I die this is your fault" Akaashi warns as they cheer.

-They all climb up Kenma's roof together. Yes, they are at Kenma's house and Kenma has a Karen as a neighbour whose house is a few feet away. "Jump brother jump! Don't fall into the other persons house" Kuroo says as Sugawara laughs.

-Akaashi stood on the edge and breaths in and out. Ushijima tells him to be careful and he thanks him. Akaashi then get's ready to jump. 

-He first jumps on the thin fence adjoining two different house but alas, looks like luck was not with him. One wrong footing and he immediately looses his balance. He sighs in his head, "Yare Yare" he whispers as his whole body falls.

-There is a loud splash and the group of friends just stare as Akaashi fell into the second neighbours pool.

-Akaashi gets his head out of the pool water and looks up at his friends. They are currently laughing their ass off. Akaashi huffs and then finally his eyes look up to another man.

-Blue-green eyes meet ocean blue.

-"Well, hello there handsome" The blue eyed boy says as he sits up from where he was splayed on a lounge chair while reading a book. An umbrella covering him from the intense sunlight.

-The boy then looks at him with a smile. "Won't you be coming out of there? I believe the water is not that pleasant in casual wear".

-Akaashi snaps out of his daze as a blush spreads on his face, his friends were watching in interest from the top.

-Akaashi jumps out of the pool. Completely soaked from head to toe. "I am so sorry" He first says as he shivers from the cold.

-"Your friends got quite the nerve. I was actually watching you guys from here. And I was two hundred percent sure that you'd fall her. The Karen just washed the fence so slipping is expected" The raven says while laughing angelically.