Ch 23 - The Truth

[ Triggers : heavy grahics of violence
abuse, assault, rape, torture,
drugging, mention of self-harm ]

Splash.

Jiwook gasped when cold freezing water hit directly his face, making him regain his consciousness instantly, with it his pain too, which he slowly came to get used to. Even breathing now was a little better, as he knew exactly the safest way to breathe evenly, very slow, carefully not to overwork his lungs.

Maybe he'll be able to even speak a word or two.

He was unable to move for himself, just to turn his head was taking huge efforts from him. It seemed they had no patience to wait for him to face them, so one of the men took him by the nape and jerked him up.

At that moment with his eyesight yet not restored so far, he needed time to adjust it, but somehow he managed to spot the person he has been waiting for.

There in front of him, in a white immaculate suit, with dark hair styled intricately to each lock of hair, even the way he sat was like a royal would sit, though contrary to one, he wasn't bothering to conceal his utter disgust, no, more than that, he looked like he was repulsed to even be in that filthy place. The mere sight of Jiwook both repugnant and exciting for him, his smile stretched unnaturally on his face, the look in his eyes more distorted than one of a sick person, glinting in folly like the eyes of a maniac.

The moment Jiwook's eyes caught that glint, his whole body began to shake involuntarily, as if it instinctively sensed terror in that one presence.

- Hm. Is that him?

It seemed he wanted confirmation from his underlings first. After getting a nod from the leader of the group, he rose up and approached Jiwook, his look examining carefully the younger like one would inspect meat on the market, with the expectation of finding something rotten there.

Jiwook was seated on his knees, his head and back pinned in place, forced to stay like that, not able to move even an inch, not that he had the strength to.

The man in white, lifted one leg and dropped it with all his weight on Jiwook's crotch, making him flinch from the sudden pain, his ankle boot, white as well, stepped further and heavier, with the clear intent of making it awfully painful for Jiwook.

The younger could just gasp helplessly, suffocate in weak cries and groans of pain, huge tears flowing, though his eyes felt so dry and swollen, that it hurt greatly to cry like that. A drop of tear mixed with blood dropped on the impeccable boot, making that person click his tongue and remove his leg.

- Fuck. These shoes were limited edition, you shithead.

"Were"... it seemed he was going to throw it away, as if a deathly disease was placed on it.

He made two steps back from Jiwook, his face twisted in extreme irritation. The younger could breathe again.

- Give me that.

He asked and one of his men gave him a baseball bat, which he took furiously and started to throw and hit it a few times on the ground, as if checking if it was sturdy enough. The metallic crashes cut sharply Jiwook's ears, making him shudder violently at each strike.

- So now listen Han Siwon, I'm not gonna repeat myself. Break up with Min Siwoon, run away, disappear from his life, like you never existed in it, once and for all. Did I make myself clear?

Jiwook gulped his sheer fright down, trying to force himself to steady his trembling, to be able to at least voice something.

- W-w-wh..hy? ... w-why m..e?

- Oh it's not about you. You see, every fly around Min Siwoon should be snapped before it gets annoying.

Jiwook remembered what he wondered about on his way there and precisely, they couldn't have made it official, it was probably kept a secret, knowing Min Siwoon's background and all.

So he gambled.

- We're n-not in tha..at kin..d of rela-tion..ship.

- Hmf. Well it doesn't matter actually. You're just too close to him.

He was right, that person didn't know for sure, but it seemed even the existence of his brother around Min Siwoon bothered him to the point of going this far for one assumption.

- ...So screw off, before you'll regret it. I'm not that patient.

He hit the bat inches away from Jiwook, crumbs of dirt sent flying from the strong impact, the strike nearly making the younger's heart stop.

It was dangerous. He had to find out his name. Right now! Before it's too late.

- W-who ar..e you?

That man didn't like when he wasn't given a clear answer, seeing as the second question irked him way too much.

- Shit!, he shouted, this fucker thinks I'm joking here. You should have just say you'll do it from the beginning.

A devilish laugh followed tensing every inch of Jiwook's body to the extreme. The man poked the younger's stomach with the bat a few times, not that strong as the first time, it seemed he simply didn't want to get blood on his white suit.

- Very well. If you want to play, then let's play for now.

He sat in his chair, signaling the others to get to work.