Ch 17 - A Kiss : A Promise

“Hmm how sweet”.

Have a kiss felt this painfully insatiable before?

Joohoon debated that question as literally ever part of him was quivering for more. The unplanned kiss that should have been just a fulfilled curiosity at first, deepened, lagged, fastened, yearned, challenged, dared Joohoon to try and stop it. God, he was on the verge to lose his iron control, which, mind you, has never ever happened before.

Now however, a second more and it would be too late. Joohoon held in the last piece of his sanity and, with all his body protesting that decision (it trembled in disagreement for a split of a second) he managed to held in and make himself break the kiss, his lips and tongue not listening to him, had yet to linger playfully on the younger’s own plump lips, teasing it, leaving traces on it, caressing it in the most adorable and gently ways.

His lips, his whole body was craving for Jiwook like there was no tomorrow. And how long could he fight against that innate desire of his?
A day? A hour? A minute?

Joohoon was about to give up on their plans and take Jiwook right there, right then and not leave him until morning, yeah maybe or… no, better until next evening.

If he would feel it to be enough. Right.

Joohoon smiled on top of the younger’s lips, amused at his own selfishness.

He would never have enough of Han Jiwook and he knew that very well.

- Foxy Han, we should go now or it may be too late.

Of course he wasn't talking about the movie. Too late would be for Joohoon to back off one more time. Impossible even.

So yeah, he still wanted to have this date of theirs, though it seemed Jiwook was completely unaware of it.
“Joohee, that naughty girl, she pulled the strings and didn’t even tell him.”
Sigh.

Joohoon could do it!
He was almost sure of that.

Jiwook stayed in awe all that time, wide eyes blinking continuously, at the lose of the tender warmth on his lips. It seemed he could just slightly, mechanically move his mouth, still not that clear if it was him trying to utter words (and not succeeding at that) or him begging to be kissed some more.

Joohoon, honestly, hoped it was the second.

His hands cupped Jiwook’s flushed face, his thumb tracing a light, slow line on the other’s lips, as if trying to erase any proof of his misbehavior from earlier, but he obviously failed. Jiwook’s bright red blush was there, stretched everywhere on his face, even on his neck and ears... what a better proof than that. Joohoon’s fingers were nearly, literally burnt from the younger’s heated skin, already itching to touch him some more.
God, how addictive.

Jiwook felt so warm, so alive, so beautiful, pulsing with hope and desire, yearning for him. For his touches.

For his love.

And Joohoon wanted to give him everything. Every part of him.
His heart as well.

The elder crouched a bit and let his forehead down on the other’s own forehead, closed his eyes and sighed in defeat.

- Joo…hoon-hyu..ng ??

A weak breath mixed with a soft whisper caressed Joohoon’s face and he smiled.

- Yes.

Yet he didn’t move.

- … Mm

Jiwook was struggling, but he stayed still.
He waited for him.

- You a-are …are so… handsome!

He opened his eyes back and moved away a little, taken aback at the sudden blunt statement.