Flashback

·Last night·
Annie: *opens the door* I said leave!
Asher: *looks at Johnny* I'm glad you're here. I wanted to talk to the both of you. Please. I know I'm the last person you've all wanted to see, but please hear me out on-
Annie: I don't wanna hear anything *reaches to open the door* You both should just go. ~I opened the door keeping my eyes down. I was still hurting and Asher just being here made this more painful~
Asher: Annie everything I did was for a reason *steps towards her* Please just hear me out!
Johnny: *pulls Asher back by the shoulder* I'd rather beat you up!
Annie: ~I stood between them~ Enough! *Sighs* If I listen will you leave?
Asher: Promise.
Annie: ~I avoided looking into Ashers eyes and I didn't want to let him in but that stupid tiny voice kept telling me that Asher would never do anything to hurt me and that he was my best friend and so I let that voice convince me~
Johnny: Annie-
Annie: You two better not fight. Might I remind you that this is my house? ~We went into the kitchen as the thick tension in the air surrounded us as we stood at the counter. I could see the glow of the fire place which brought me back to the kiss with Johnny before Asher got here. I gave my attention to Asher~
Asher: First of all I want to apologize to the both of you. It was never on my list to hurt my two best friends. *looks at Johnny then at Annie* I really never meant to do it
Johnnt: Bullshit!
Annie: ~I glared at Johnny and in a warning tone~ Johnny. ~I knew it was just as hard for him to be around Asher as it was for me. I could see that he was trying to contain himself to not beat the crap out of Asher~
Asher: I did what I did because.. Ashton threatened me.
Annie: ~I looked at Asher shocked~ What?
Asher: Remember when Ashton and Kenzie cornered you? *annie nods* And Johnny saved you by fighting Ashton?
Annie: How do you know about that?
Asher: I saw a video of it but it was just Johnny beating Ashton, whatever happened before that was cut. *sighs* Ashton threatened to take it to the authorities and get Johnny in trouble. It wasn't enough to get you suspended but It would have cause damage.
Johnny: I never asked you to protect me! You should have come to me right away!
Asher: You don't think I thought about it?! Damn it John I didn't go to you because.. *hurt in his voice* I didn't want them to hurt Annie, Not everything is about you!
Annie: Hey!! *glares at them* Shut up. What did they tell you?
Asher: He wanted me to pretend to date Nadia, said it would make you jealous and attract you towards me. He thought it would create problems between you and Johnny. *bites his lip* But when it didn't work he was desperate and told me to kiss you..
Annie: And you did it.. ~Hurt radiated in my voice~ Without any hesitation.
Asher: I.. It was the only way I could get the video deleted.. But I didn't just do it for the video, Ashton knew I liked you and he knew I would do it. It was hard for me watching you and Johnny together, I was jealous I wanted it to be us.. *looks at them* After I did what I did I felt like shit, I never meant to hurt you or Johnny. If I could go back in time I would and this would have never ha-
Annie: *hugs Asher* I know.
Asher: *pulls her away* Annie..
Johnny: You still did it..
Annie: ~I looked at Johnny and then back at Asher letting go of him. They used to be best friends but that had all ended and not it was just tension~ You know what? This is exactly what they wanted. I'm not giving them that satisfaction of winning. *thinks and smiles* They threatened you with a video right? *Asher nods* I think they need a taste of their own medicine
Johnny: How?
Annie: I have a plan *smiles*