Be My Partner?

Annie: ~I woke up and got ready for school I was still tired from the last night, when we got our revenge on Kenzie. I still managed to smile as I got ready, When I was done getting ready I went downstairs mom and dad were eating breakfast, we said our good morning, I grabbed an orange and was heading out~
Katie: Annie you need more than an orange for breakfast.
Annie: *groans. Goes back takes the avocado with bacon toast from her had* Look protein, a vegtable, grain, and fruit. *kisses her dad's cheek* Thanks dad.
Billy: ah come back.
Annie: *looks back* What?
Billy: An avocado is a fruit and what about the dairy?
Annie: *rolls her eyes. Put orange in her bag and walks over to her mother cutting tomatoe slices in half. Puts one on the toast and kisses her cheek* Thanks and I'll have a coffee with milk at school. *rushes out before they can stop her again* ~I got in my car putting my backpack in the passengers side and the toast on the arm rest as I drove I took bites and when I got to school I was eating my orange, I saw Asher~ Morning Asher *smiles*
Asher: Morning.
Annie: ~He said that so coldly~ Asher what wrong?
Asher: Nothing.
Annie: It doesn't seem like nothing.
Asher: I said its nothing!
Annie: ~I backed away feeling hurt, why was he acting like this? His face softened~
Asher: Sorry anns.. *runs his hand through his hair* I didn't mean to snap at you.
Annie: Its fine.. Is everything okay?
Asher: Totally fine *smiles softly* Just a rough morning.
Annie: ~I smiled back and nodded~ Orange? *holds out half of her orange*
Asher: Thanks *takes off a piece and eats it*
Annie: ~Asher and I walked into spanish and took our usual seats~ Where's Hayden?
Asher: *smiles* He got hella wasted after the revenge and had a massive hang over.
Annie: Only Hayden *smiles* ~The class started and the teacher was talking about the project we had to do. Asher and I were quietly joking around with each other making each other giggle~
Ms. Alvarez: Miss LeBlanc and Mr Angel would you care to tell the class what you two are whispering about?
Asher: *Whispers* Your face.
Annie: ~I hid my face as I tried to hold in the laughter~
Ms. Alvarez: What was that?!
Annie: Nothing. We're sorry.. ~Asher nudged me and I let out a giggle~
Ms. Alvarez: I don't want any more disruptions. Understood? *both nod* Now everyone pick a partner and pick what latin country you want to do. Its due next week.
Asher: Anns *smiles*
Annie: Yeah?
Asher: Be my partner?
Annie: Hmm *smirks* I'll think about it. *winks*
~later~
Annie: This isn't a food fight you asshat. *glares at Johnny who threw a piece of bread*
Johnny: Oops *winks*
Annie: ~I turned to face the others and ignored him~
Asher: So partner when should we meet up for the project? *smiles*
Lilia: What project?
Asher: Spanish project *throws a smirk at Annie* We picked Mexico!
Johnny: Sucks we aren't in spanish together *smiles* we could have been partners.
Annie: ~Asher threw a glare at Johnny~ Who said I would ever be partners with you?
Johnny: *smiles in amusement* Who wouldn't partner up with a hot genius?!
Annie: *looks at him* One You're not hot and two you are most definitely not a genius.
Armani and Jayden: Stop you guys *both laugh*
Annie: ~They would make such a cute couple! Right after that the bell rang and we all went to class~