I Want Out

Annie: ~I had pressed my lips together. As I fixed my lip gloss. Last night was very eventful. I could still feel the tingles of Johnny's kiss from last night. Then Asher came over and well everything that happened after they left made me feel alot better because I made a decision that I wouldn't regret. I turned and picked up the phone from my bed to go over the messages between Ashton and I. Late last night after Asher and Johnny had left~
Annie❌: I know you want revenge on Johnny and I'm ready to help if you help remove him from my life once and for all. I want to focus on myself not on Johnny or his friends. I want out because I don't want to be hurt by him again. I want you and Kenzie and her minions out of my life as well. I'm willing to help as long as its guaranteed that you all will get the fuck out of my life.
Trashton🐍: Didn't think you would break so easily
Annie❌: You know what would break easliy? Your bones by me. I still hate you, I just want out of all this drama and I can do it with or without you.
Trashton🐍: I always kinda liked you, Now I know why. I don't have anything against you princess, so I'm willing to help you get back at Johnny. Lets meet. I wanna talk in person.
Annie❌: 3'0 clock after everyone has gone home.
Trashton🐍: See you tomorrow.
Annie: ~I shoved my phone in my bag and went to school soon this would all be over and done with. I got to spanish, instead of taking my usual seat next to Asher and Hayden, I sat next to a girl in the front. I looked back to see the guys staring at me, Asher looked away and Hayden gave me a smile and wave. I turned around and focused on class, when the bell rang I quickly left the class. Hayden behind me~
Hayden: Annie wait!
Annie: ~I saw Kenzie and Nadia. Why did they have to appear everywhere, Hayden would be better. I turned to look at him~ What Hayden?
Hayden: Anns I know you're pissed at Asher for good reasons but please don't be like that way towards me. We're friends right?
Annie: Hayden you can't be friends with everyone.
Hayden: Look Asher is a great guy. I mean what he did was pretty shitty but who hasn't made a mistake.
Annie: *rolls her eyes* Seriously Hayden you don't have to play Angel.
Hayden: Ew! *smiles* If you want to give me a name just call me the sexy problem solver *Annie chuckles* But seriously anns. I'm not telling you to forgive him. Just talk it out I mean you guys were best friends.
Annie: Thanks for the advice but I'm no longer friends with him. As a mater of fact I'm not friends with any of you anymore so please leave me alone. Just.. Please leave me alone ~I turned leaving him. Kenzie and Nadia watched as I passed them. I had avoided everyone. Will and Armani, Jayden, Lilia, and Anna, I haven't seen Johnny and as for Ashton I avoided him too~