The Maze

Annie: ~We walked over to the food stands, they had all the carnival/fair foods. Corndogs, funnel cake, nachos, turkey legs, kettel corn, snow cones, candied apples, pumpkin flavored stands, and my favorite cotton candy. I gasped making everyone look at me~ Cotton candy!!
Armani: Ew?! *looks disgusted*
Jayden: Thats not food.
Annie: Please! Please!
Johnny: Okay you guys go get your foods and I'll take *wraps his arm around Annie* My bestie to get cotton candy.
Annie: *Before we can respond he pulled me away. I pushed him away lightly and smiled* Geez John if you like me so much just tell me. *winks* ~He rolled his eyes~ You don't have to be looking for excuses to be alone with me.
Johnny: Don't flatter yourself sweetheart. Its an act of kindness *smiles* You know charity work.
Annie: Oh! *smiles. Grabs his hand* Thank you! Thank you so much for your generosity! ~He rolled his eyes and took back his hand~ What would I do if the all mighty Johnny hadn't walked me over?
Johnny: One cotton candy please.
Carny: Flavor?
Annie: Blue raspberry! *smiling*
Carny: One dollar
Annie: ~Johnny paid and I got my cotton candy, I tooks a piece of the cone as we walked~ Why didn't you get one for yourself?
Johnny: I hate sweets and thats pure sugar.
Annie: How can you hate sweets? ~I gave him a cheeky smile~ You like me.
Johnny: *raises his eyebrow in amusement* Is that so? Well I can always take some from you. *stops infront of her and bends so he's eye level* I mean sharing is caring, right?
Annie: I don't share ~I usually let the blue fluff on my index finger and thumb, Johnny grabbed my wrist with a smile and ate the cotton cand from my fingers. He smirks~ What the fuck Johnny?!
Johnny: *laughing* What you said I liked you and sweet things *takes more cotton candy* Come on you liked it.
Hayden: John Annie! Come on!
Annie: ~We had gone back to the group, I was surprised that Johnny hadn't told them about the incident. We talked a bit more I was happily enjoying my cotton candy when I saw a flash and heard a click. I turned and saw Asher with my camera~ Why does everyone get my camera but me?
Asher: *holda out the camera, smiles* I hope it comes out, you looked cute.
Annie: ~His words were never as menacing as Johnny's, his words always made my heart flutter~ Th.. Thanks Asher.
Anna: Hurry up I wanna go to the maze before it gets overly crowded!
William: Calm down we've still got about 5 minutes before the place begins to get as the term you used "overly crowded"
Anna: Then why is it taking so long for you to eat?
William: Well I'm sorry for chewing.
Anna: *rolls her eyes* Hurry.
Annie: ~Everyone finished and we were waiting for our turn in the maze~
Hayden: What if I get lost?
Armani: It'll be a mircle. *smiles*
Annie: ~We all laughed while Hayden whined about how mean we were. We got to the maze and started to get let in through different passages one by one~
Johnny: *whispers into her ear* Don't worry sweetheart I can help you out of this one.
Annie: I'm doing this on my own. *smirks* Actually I'll be waiting for you on the other side.
Johnny: Is that a challenge?
Annie: ~His voiced dropped which made him sound 10× hotter~ Scared *smirks*
Johnny: *smirks back* Challenge accepted.
Annie: ~He backed away and I was told to take the passage, I ran in. I had been running for a while when I passed Jayden~ Jay?
Jayden: Annie? *they go back to each other* Hey!
Annie: Hey! *smiles* Feel like partnering up?
Jayden: Sure *smiles*
Annie: ~Jayden and I stuck together and then went our seperate ways when we felt the exit was close by. I was running until I saw Johnny and he saw me~ Well if it isn't Orlando?
Johnny: Ahh you must be close to the exit.
Annie: Yeah ~We both started walking in the same direction. Then we both saw the exit lights and the brown gates. We both started running but since he was ahead I tripped myself and let out a cry of pain, he turned around worried and ran back~
Johnny: What?! What's wrong?
Annie: I tripped and I think I twisted my ankle.
Johnny: Come on
Annie: ~as he crouched down to pick me up I pushed him over and started running~ See ya out there! ~I wasn't proud of what I did but hell I was winning! And thats just what I did as I pushed past the wooden gates~ Yay! I win!!
Lady: Now you can wait here for the others.
Annie: ~I watched as Johnny came out~ You like being in 2nd place? *leans on the wall* Its not so bad. *smirks* Oh wait 2nd place is 1st place for LOSERS!
Johnny: You know what you did back there? *Presses his hand on the wall and stands infront of her* Its called cheating.
Annie: ~Why was this jerk hot? I swear he could make me feel any way he wanted to~ I.. I didn't.. Ch..cheat..
Johnny: *nods, steps closer* You cheated *puts his other hand on the wall, smirks, whispers* You've been a bad girl sweetheart.
Annie: ~His one of his hands held my face as his thumb stroked my cheek, He was making me crazy and I hated it. Our faces were inches apart, my eyes looking into his hazel orbs. Suddenly we heard the gate opening, Johnny backed away and leaned on the wall. Armani and Jayden came out~
Jayden: Damn it! I thought we were the first ones out!
Annie: Whoops *smiles*