Milk and Cookies

{BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!}
Annie: Nooo *groaning* ~I love sleeping in but as soon as that alarm went off I was up and had a head splitting hangover~ Mom!! ~When no one showed up I remembered they were gone. I went downstairs and looked in the fridge there was still pizza from last night. So pizza and lemon water for breakfast, GrEaT. I heated up the pizza and made my water, After I was cured I decided to get ready so I can go to the grocery store to buy things for lunch and maybe dinner unless I order chinese food for myself or something. I got to the grocery store and then I was getting a call so I was looking for my phone in my bag while walking, i don't recommend it cause its dangerous. Anyways I was knocked down~
Both: Sorry
Annie: ~I looked at the groceries~ Oh geez I'm soo sorry! *starts picking the things up* Like really really sorry.
Meredith: Don't worry about it honey! *smiles as Annie hands her the groceries*
Annie: No it was my fault I was trying to find my phone. I should have waited.
Meredith: *smiles* Its okay really, don't beat yourself up about it. Thank you
Annie: Its the least I could do
Meredith: I'm Meredith
Annie: *smiles and shakes her had* Nice to meet you I'm Annie
Lauren: Annie?
Annie: *turns to see Lauren, smiles* Hi Lauren, here let me help with the groceries *helps Lauren*
Meredith: So do you go to Miss Heathers Prep Academy for girl? *putting bags in the trunk*
Annie: Oh no I got to Collins Academy, I meant Lauren through Johnny
Meredith: Oh you're one of Johnny's friends?! *smiles*
Lauren: Hey Annie are you busy today? I need a model for a school project.. Do you think maybe you can help?
Annie: I uh..
Meredith: Yes come over! *smiles* I'll made chocolate chip cookies and we have milk, what do you say?
Annie: Sure! *smiles* I'll meet you guys there
Lauren: Thanks!
Annie: *in her car* ~What have I done?! I met his mom! I'm going to his house for the SECOND time this week! Okay Annie just calm down, just don't go. No are you dumb that will make you look bad, even if you don't like Johnny be there for Lauren *nods* 20 minutes and I'm out kay you got this and how can you even resist chocolate chip cookies? I pulled up to the Orlando house and was let in by Lauren and we went into the family room~
Meredith: Here are the milk and cookies *sets tray down* go ahead try one, They're still warm.
Lauren: Mom makes some of the best chocolate chip cookies! *takes a cookie*
Annie: Thank you Mrs. Orlando *picks up a cookie and takes a bite* ~If you could die from something that tasted great? I would be dead and I wouldn't be able to come back and finish this piece~ Mmm they really are the best! ~I wasn't just saying that, I love chocolate chip cookies so I've had a ton from different places and this is my favorite by far~
Meredith: Thank you Honey. *sits down* I bought a photo book because you said you were one of Johnny's friends. *opens the book*
Annie: ~Lauren and I bursted out laughing when she opened to Johnny wearing a princess dress that was a bit small for him~ aww *laugh*
Meredith: He saw Lauren wearing a dress and begged to wear one to *smiles* I couldn't say no to the face he made.
Annie: I bet. ~The next picture was of Johnny asleep with a piece of bread roll still in his mouth.~ Aww *giggles* ~The next was him dressed in pajamas and he was wearing a santa clause hat and shoving gingerbreadmen into his mouth~
Meredith: John LIVED for christmas. *giggles* After thanksgiving dinner he would start singing christmas carols and insisted we put up the tree that same night *smiles* But after his father told him that Santa wasn't real he cried for hours everyday.
Annie: Oh no *giggles*
Maid: Mrs. Orlando it's Mr. Rives on the phone.
Meredith: Okay, You two enjoy the milk and cookies and the photos.
Lauren: We will. *smiles*