Revenge is Best Served Cold

Annie: ~The guys told us to meet them at the ice cream shop. So thats where we were sitting~
Asher: Here Anns *sets a cup of cookie dough ice cream on the table infront of her with a cute smile*
Annie: Thanks! *smiles*
Anna: So I know I probably don't want to know but *sighs* Whats the plan?
Hayden: Lets just say "Halloween make over" *smiles*
Armani: Tping with a refreshing spray of paint and with a side of egging. *smirks*
All the girls: What!?
William: Toilet pa-
Annie: We know what TPing means! But don't you think paint and eggs is going to far?! Crossing the line!
Johnny: Does it look like we have a line sweetheart? *smirks*
Annie: What we're doing is called vandalism! We can go to jail!
Armani: IF we get caught *smiles*
Annie: But its bad!
Johnny: We've never been into anything good *winks*
Asher: Kenzie also did this to herself Anns! *leans forward* We're going tonight and you 4 don't have to come if you don't want to.
Annie: ~I stopped and started to think. I'm in high school, this is what a normal high schooler would do 'Have fun Annie, this is your last year of high school to bend the rules' I mean Kenzie did start it, I should be able to get my revenge~ I'm in. ~Johnny tilted his head, he bit his bottom lip and looked me up and down. Again I blushed and looked away~
Lila: Me too! *smiles. Glares are Jayden and Anna*
Jayden: I guess I can risk my youth.
Anna: Oh nope count me out.
Lilia: Come on Anna!
Hayden: Yeah Anna *tilts his head with a smile* you sure? It'll be fun!
Anna: I've never been more sure about anything in my life.
Lilia: Please Anna! You and I can stay near the car throwing the eggs! Please just say yes.
Anna: *rolls her eyes* Maybe I'l-
Lilia: Great so we're all going! *smiles*
Annie: ~We were pulling up to Kenzie's house, my heart and blood was pumping at a quick pace in a good way. We got toilet paper and spray paint.~
Armani: *whispering* Jay and I will spray paint one side of the house, Asher and William will get the other side. *looks at Lilia and Anna* You guys wait until most of us are close enough to start throwing the eggs.
Annie: ~We all went our separate ways, Johnny pulled me along with him and started with throwing one roll at the tree, he smiled at me and tilted his head towards the tree. I threw a roll and picked up from where it fell and warpped it~
Johnny: You're a fast learner *smirks*
Annie: No I'm cold and I wanna get outta here quickly *smiles*
Johnny: Revenge is best served cold. *smiles*
Annie: Just like you *rolls her eyes*
Johnny: *smirks* Exactly. Would you like a taste?
Annie: *shakes her head* ~We continued to wrap the house once we finished the toilet paper we went to the front~
Asher: Look at my amazing master piece. *smiles*
Annie: ~I looked at the side of his house where he drew a devil face with revenge written under it. I was surprised that he didn't do so much damage, which was what I wanted~
Armani: Nice man. *fist bumps with Asher* Aye lets dip before anything happens
Annie: You mean before we actually get caught and arrested *smiles*
Armani: Right *winks*
Annie: ~We got to the car and admired our work, we came in three different cars so when we got in and they started driving some of us stuck out of the sun roofs and threw the eggs hitting the house as we passed it. I sat down and looked at Johnny~ We did it!! We did it!! ~Thats when I noticed it was just me and him in the car. The others went into the other two cars~
Johnny: Don't you feel better?
Annie: Definitely *smiles* ~We talked until we got to my house, he got out with me and walked me to the door~ Thanks for.. This..
Johnny: *chuckles quietly* You're welcome... *smiles* Good night Annie.
Annie: Night Johnny. ~He smiles and I watched his car disappear~