Laser Tag

Annie: ~I woke up the next morning and went down to eat breakfast~ Morning mom Morning dad.
Katie: Morning Annie.
Billy: Morning Annie.
Annie: ~After breakfast I got ready for the day and did a bit more studying, then Jayden came to pick me up with the rest of the girls we were going to play laser tag with the guys, when we got to the place I looked at around and Johnny's eyes met mine and he had an evil grin on his face~ Hey I think they hadn't noticed us yet, lets go I change my mind. *pulling on Jayden and Lilia's arms*
Johnny: Annie! Where are you guys going? We've been waiting for a while now.
Annie: Oh *rolls her eyes* Lets get in there.
Hayden: How about we make a deal? *smiles childishly*
Jayden: I like where this is going *smirks*
Hayden: Losers pay for ice cream?
Jayden: You're on.
Armani: Lets go then. *smiles*
Annie: ~I had never played laser tag prior to this, some could say that I had bad aim. Either way I was determined to help my team win. We geared up and the instructor was explaining everything~
Johnny: Ready to lose sweetheart?
Annie: *smiles* Go easy on me baby. ~I saw him shocked as the buzzer went off and ran inside, I ran inside and started up the stairs. After about half an hour of running and hiding I had been hit a couple of times. We only had at least 5 minutes left to go so I was walking around being careful when I felt arms wrap around my waist pulling me back, I was pressed against the wall Johnny infront of me~
Johnny: I haven't seen you in a while *smiles*
Annie: We're on opposite teams. Its a good thing.
Johnny: *smirks* Even in the dark I can see you blushing!
Annie: *glares up at him* Shut up and let me go.
Johnny: Why? Don't you miss me? *grabs her chin making her look up at him*
Annie: ~Damn it why did the neon light have to make him look hotter than ever? His face was so close and getting closer, he closed his eyes and I closed mine but he didn't go for my lips he went to my ear~
Johnny: I like chocolate.
Annie: What?! ~My vest vibrated as he shot me and then the game was over~ Yo-You!
Johnny: *laughing, leaves*
Annie: ~I walked followed debating whether I should smack him with the gun or punch him with it.~
Instructor: And the team that won, the green team. *the guys cheer* And the guy who won with the most shoots, John and the least shots also John.
Johnny: *smirks* Guess you owe me a kiss huh?
Annie: In your dreams *taking off her vest*
Johnny: Oh we do more than kiss in my dreams *takes his vest off*
Annie: ~I felt the blush on my face but I was mad too~ Gross.
Johnny: You know you like me.
Annie: Do I? *smiles* ~I stepped up to him and he smiled, we heard someone clearining their throat~ So ice cream.
Jayden: Ice cream!
Annie: ~We walked into the ice cream shop and looked at all the flavors~
Jayden: We're gonna let you guys decided what you want. *pulls the girls aside* I say we just make a run for it.
Anna: Down!
Annie: I told you that at the laser tag!
Lilia: Lets just go while they are distracted.
Annie: *They start going to the door but were stopped*
Armani: Where are you 4 going? The cash register is this way *smiles and pushes them to the register* I'll have a small cup of vanilla ice cream.
Annie: Thats so plain.
Armani: *smiles* Its the cheapest be grateful.
Annie: *smiles* I am thankful. ~We got our ice creams I had cookie dough~
Johnny: Thanks for the Ice cream sweetheart.
Annie: ~I glared at him and we were enjoying our ice creams, Will and Anna were arguing about something Hayden had the others laughing.~