Dinner With The Orlandos

Annie: ~It had been more than a week since the incident. I managed to avoid Johnny as best as I could, which was harder said than done since we had the same friends and a few classes, so at lunch I managed to just talk to the girls and Asher. Durning class I had to keep in my earbuds and acted like I was to focused on my work. Finally it was the weekend Saturday to be exact. I had spent most of my day in bed thinking about Johnny, About the night of the almost kiss. Did that mean anything? Did I like him? Well I definitely didn't hate him anymore but I didn't want to like him if he was just an arrogant jerk! What do I do? Why is it so confusing?~
Katie: Juliana Grace LeBlanc! Its 4:57 get out of bed and get ready for the day!
Annie: *looks at her mom* Mom its Saturday! The weekend! My day off, I want to relax.
Katie: *hands on her hips* Annie get up and get ready we're having guest over tonight for dinner. The Orlandos.
Annie: Orlandos?! *sits up*
Katie: Yes now get ready they'll be here in an hour. *leaves*
Annie: ~Damn it. I ran into my bathroom and took a long shower then I got dressed. I went downstairs into the kitchen to see mom cooking~ Why are the Orlandos coming? How do you know them?
Katie: I met Meredith at the grocery store a while ago, we actually became friends the first one I've had since I met her. *cutting vegtables for a salad* I saw her at the mall yesterday and so I invited her and her family over for dinner.
Annie: Oh. ~I went back to my room and did my make up, something simple. Then I curled my hair, I unplugged the wand and started heading out into my bathroom thats when I stopped to be looking at Johnny, he looked drop dead gorgeous. His eyes travelled down my body taking everything in~
H-Hey ~He didn't answer he actually came towards me having me back into the wall his face inches from mine.~
Johnny: *Huskily* You look stunning.
Annie: Thank you.. I guess you look nice too. *smiles* ~He moved the strand of hair from my face one of his hands rested on my waist while the other brushed my cheek I knew I was blushing slightly and the butterflies in my stomach fluttered like crazy as he pulled me in closer, he leaned closer to my ear his other had resting on my waist too~
Johnny: Where have you been sweetheart?
Annie: *eyes widen* Wha- What are you talking about?
Johnny: *backs up just a little* Don't play dumb with me.
Annie: ~His lips brushed my cheek and I blushed more. I placed my shaky hand on his chest hoping he would be taken back and put space between us but it didn't work~
Johnny: Are you nervous?
Annie: N-No.. Why would I be?
Johnny: *chuckles* Sure *tightens his grip*
Annie: *closes her eyes* ~Suddenly his hands had faded off my waist, when I opened my eyes he was already at my door~
Johnny: Everyone is waiting *starts walking out, stops to take another look* Oh by the way. You're face is completely red.
Annie: ~I turned and covered my face hearing him chuckle as he made his way downstairs. That asshat! After collecting myself I went downstairs, hopefully Lauren saved me the seat next to her. Lauren wasn't even there and the only seat left was next to Johnny. 'Thank you to all for answering my prayers' That was sarcasm~
Katie: Look who came down! Take a seat Annie, Meredith was just telling me about how she met you! *smiling*
Annie: *walks over and shakes hands with Meredith* Nice to see you again Mrs. Orlando *I turned to look at the man with dark hair* Nice to meet you Mr. Orlando.
Dale: Nice to see a respectful girl *nods* Its a pleasure meeting you Annie.
Annie: ~Dinner began and everyone was talking. Meredith and my mom were talking about fashion and being a women in entrepreneurship and Dad and Dale talked about finances and travelling. Johnny and I sat quietly eating~
Johnny: *whispers into his ear* Mind passing me the salt sweetheart?
Annie: Just reach over and get it.
Johnny: Please sweetheart?
Annie: What? Your hand to tired from carrying that gorgeous face of yours? *eyes widen* Wait no! I mean ugly. That gorgeously ugly face of yours. *looks at him*
Johnny: *smirks* Just admit it sweetheart you love my face and find me attractive.
Annie: Attractivly annoying ~'Annie shut up!'~ No I also meant that as an insult! You're annoying!
Johnny: So you do think I'm attractive *smirks*
Annie: I don't!
Johnny: You just admitted you thought I was gorgeous and attractive, we both know its the truth.
Annie: Is not.
Johnny: Is too
Annie: Is Not!
Johnny: *chuckles* You know it is.
Annie: I know its not. ~After the dinner I knew that running from it would just be a waste so I like Johnny~