Look What You Did!

Annie: How does it feel take an L?! *smiles eating a spoonful of cookie dough Ice cream*
Asher: Look what you did *punches Hayden*
Hayden: How the hell was I supposed to know she would give me a hard word! *glared* What the fuck is hippopotamusmonstosiouses.. Whatever the fuck.
Annie: The fear of large words *grins* ~Asher, Hayden, Johnny and I were in the ice cream parlor. I had placed a bet that Hayden couldn't spell and they said that I could give him any word and if they lost they would buy me Ice cream until I went to college. I picked the word 'hippopotamusmonstrosesquippedaliophobia' one of the longest words in the dictionary~
Hayden: You're the one who said ANY word!
Asher: You said you knew how to spell Every and ANY word!
Johnny: *mutters* Geez you guys sound like an old married couple.
Annie: ~I could feel Hayden and Asher glare at Johnny, I was just enjoying the cup of Ice cream in my hands but sadly it came to an end~ Hey!!
Johnny: Share sweetheart! *smiles* You already had two scoops. I want some.
Annie: Get your own then! *reaching to get it.*
Johnny: *licks it* Mmmm
Annie: *gives him a distusted look* Ew. Keep it.
Johnny: I know you want to share with me *winks*
Annie: Its the other way around Orlando ~Johnny shrugged and continued to eat MY ice cream. I hated the after taste of dairy so~ I want a drink.
Asher: Then get a drink.
Annie: But I won the bet.
Asher: For the Ice cream *smiles* Go buy yourself a drink.
Hayden: Shush my children. *smiles* Hayden always come prepared! *pulls out a water bottle*
Annie: *takes the bottel, guzzling it down* ~The coldness was refreshing but the taste was disgusting after I drank more than half of it~ What is this? Sparkling lemon water? *looking at the bottle*
Hayden: Better *smirks* Alcohol
Other 3: What?!
Hayden: You said you wanted a DRINK!
Asher: You gave her alcohol?
Hayden: Uh.. Yeah?

~Johnny's POV~
Annie: 🎶I ONLY LOVE IT WHEN YOU TOUCH ME NOT FEEL ME! WHEN I'M FUCKED UP THATS THE REAL ME! WHEN I'M FUCKED UP THATS THE REAL ME BABE!🎶
Johnny: S-Sorry. *pulling her away from the crowd*
Annie: 🎶I'm just tryna get you out the freind zone 'cause you look better than the photos🎶
Johnny: Annie stop singing.
Annie: *whispers into his ear*🎶I only fuck you when its half past Five the only time I'd ever call you mine!🎶
Johnny: ~I could smell the alcohol in her breath~ Calm down love. *glares at Hayden*
Hayden: What?! Nah man don't look at me like that! Its not my fault she drank half the bottle!
Johnny: Who the fuck puts alcohol in a water bottle! *closes his eyes and takes in a deep breath* whats taking Asher so long? ~Asher went to get the car since we didn't want to drag Annie through the parking lot in this state. Annie pulled away*
Annie: I'm free! You'll never catch me copper! *laughing* I'm a bird! *extends her arms*
Johnny: ~I cursed under my breath noticing Hayden laughing~
Hayden: What look at her! *laughing*
Johnny: ~Annie flapped her "wings" she looked funny as she sang she was a free bird, I couldn't help but laugh and then Hayden and I were dying of laughter. We're jerks. We stopped when we heard Asher honk the car. I grabbed Annie~
Annie: No! I'm a free bird! I'm supposed to be free! Let me fly high!
Johnny: No. *pulls her into the car* ~I sat in the back with Annie while Hayden sat in the passenger side up front~
Annie: I once had this dream. Nightmare. With a giant squirrel, he did that same thing like in Charlie in the chocolate factory, where they checked for a nut in the girls head! Squirrels are scary! They could kill!
Johnny: ~We all tried to hide our laughter as she talked her words slurring and it didn't make any sense~
Annie: *smiles* Why ya laughing hulk?
Asher: Dude did she call you hulk?
Johnny: Man she's drunk she doesn't even know what she's saying.
Annie: Shh *leans in placing her finger on his lips, whispers* I know exactly what I'm saying.
Johnny: ~Damn it why was drunk Annie 100× hotter?!~ *smirks, pulls his phone out*
Asher: What are you doing?
Johnny: She would never believe me unless I had evidence *starts recording* Annie are you drunk?
Annie: No. *starts giggling. Whisperes* maybe a little. *covers her mouth* Okay yes.
Johnny: How drunk?
Annie: Bro I'm wasted! *smiles sitting back*
Johnny: *smirks* How hot am I?
Annie: Very! Hot!
Johnny: ~I had a smugged look as I thought about teasing Annie with this. Hayden was laughing while Asher kept quiet, we suddenly came to a stop. We were at Annie's house~ We can't leave her here.
Asher: Then where do we take her?
Johnny: *thinks* My house is empty, my dad went on a confrence meeting and Mom and Lauren are in Paris for the week. We'll take her to my house, let her sleep until she sobers up a bit and we'll give her an asprin and send her home.
Asher: Okay *drives*
Johnny: ~Within that time Annie fell asleep, At my house I got out and went to pick Annie up~
Asher: I'll take her in.
Johnny: ~I felt annoyed when he said that~  I'm gonna do it.
Asher: I said I'll do it!
Johnny: I can do it! ~I picked Annie up in bridal style and walked into the house, I could see the frown on Ashers face. I took Annie into the guest bedroom placing her on the bed and taking off her shoes~
Annie: Johnny?
Johnny: ~I placed her shoes down and pulled the blanket over her~ Shh you need to rest *tucks in a stand of hair* ~I turned to leave but I felt Annie grab my hand. I turned to look at her, she pulled me and I fell ontop of her, she was inches away from me~
Annie: Thank you for caring about me *sounds sleepy* I like.. Spending time with you.. Johnny.. *yawns* I think.. I li- *fell asleep*
Johnny: *kisses her forehead* I love spending time with you too, I really like you. *leaves*