Sweet Juicy Revenge

Armani: And he went to a sewer drain and shouted "Pennywise better step your ass out here"
Annie: ~We all brusted out laughing Hayden frowned as Armani was telling us about Hayden's drunk night. We were in the cafeteria having lunch~
Anna: We've got eyes on us.
Annie: ~We all turned or looked at Kenzie and her minions glaring at us. Well glaring at me. Kenzie gave me an evil grin, "Creepo meter"~
William: Thats it Annie if you don't tell them what Kenzie did to you I will!
Annie: Will! ~Everyone glanced between Will and I~
Johnny: *annoyed* Annie what happened?
Annie: ~How could his whole mood change? One second he was laughing with the rest of us but now he was annoyed?~
William: Kenzie, Nadia, and Dylan pulled Annie behind the restrooms the night of the carnival and punched her for hanging out with us!
Johnny: What?!
Annie: ~Fire lumed in Johnny's eyes. Everyone gave me worried, shocked, or angered expressions~ I'm fine Its really not a big deal.
Asher: *worried* Why didn't you tell us before?
Annie:..I got them back.. Its fine and done with... Anna: I just wanna beat the bitch.
Annie: Chill! Its not that-
Johnny: I think its time for a bit of revenge.
Annie: I said I didn-
Johnny: Annie you should have told us! Not do that stupid shit where you do it yourself!
Annie: ~His voiced boomed at me and made me wince as if he was gonna hit me. This is exactly what I didn't want~
Lilia: Annie we care about you, why didn't you tell us?
Annie:We were at the carnival and I didn't want to ruin the night with my problems...
Anna: We're your best friends! We could have jumped the bitch!
Johnny: Well since Kenzie isn't a boy I can't beat the shit out of her *smirks* So we'll just have to go with plan B.
Annie: No.
Johnny: *serious* Annie she can't get away with hurting you! *gets up and starts walking away*
Annie: *gets up following him and pulls his arm* Johnny I'm sorry. Okay? I just didn't want to tell you guys because I didn't want anyone blaming themselves..
Johnny: *looks at Annie and his face softens* Fine..
Annie: So what IS plan B?
Johnny: *smirks, sniffs* Smell that?
Annie: *Confused*
Johnny: Sweet juicy revenge.