Hung Over With An Orlando

~Annie's POV~
Annie: ~I woke up to the sun shining in, I groaned at the pain in my head. I rubbed my temples trying to sooth the pain but it didn't go away~ Damn it.. ~I manage to open my eyes and thats when I noticed I hadn't recognised the room I was in. Oh my god where am I? Why did I wake up with a head ache?! Was I drugged and kidnapped?. I started hearing footsteps and hid under the covers, I know but I didn't have time to run!~ Johnny: Rise and shine sweetheart.
Annie: ~I throw the covers of and saw Johnny~ Johnny?! What are you doing here?! Johnnys: What do you mean this is-
Annie: ~before he could finish I got on my knees and grabbed onto his shirt pulling him closer to me~
Johnny: What are you doing you bad girl *smirks*
Annie: *rolls her eyes* Shut up and listen. I don't know where we are or how we got here but we can get out of here. But we havevto hurry before the kidnappers come back
Johnny: Wait what?
Annie: We've been kidnapped but don't worry we can get aw- ~I stopped when he started laughing and gasping for air~ why are you laughing? Shut up they'll hear that we're awake.
Johnny: You're so cute Annie. *smiles*
Annie: What do you mean?
Johnny: Don't be so dramatic *chuckles* Annie this is my house.
Annie: ~I let go of his shirt and made a complete fool of myself. I sat down and looked up at him~ How did I get here? What even happened?
Johnny: Hayden happened. He gave you alcohol instead of water, Then you got drunk.
Annie: ~My head hurt and I groaned but I clearly remember getting mad at Hayden but the rest of it was just fuzzy memories. What if I said something stupid~
Johnny: Don't worry, you just told me the truth.
Annie: *Eyes widen* What?!
Johnny *smirks* You admitted that I was incredibly hot.
Annie: ~I let out a small breath of relief at least I didn't tell him about my huge crush on him. Then I laughed, Johnny looked confused~
Johnny: Why are you laughing?
Annie: I called you hot? *still laughing* Keep dreaming Orlando ~I didn't want his ego to get any bigger~
Johnny: *smirks* I knew you wouldn't believe me which is why I have evidence
Annie: *stops laughing* ~I watched as he pulled out his phone and played the video of me admitting that I thought he was hot. Please kill me. My cheeks went crimson real quick~
Johnny: *smirks* So?
Annie: So what? Its clearly fake *turns* ~He grabbed my face in a gentle way and guided me to look at him, our eyes meeting~
Johnny: Remember when I asked if I made you nervous?
Annie: Y-You don't make me nervous.. ~The butterflies in my stomach erupted~
Johnny: Really? 'Cause I think otherwise.
Annie: No you don't..
Johnny: Annie I wish you would stop lying to me.
Annie: I wish you would stop saying I'm lying when I'm clearly not.
Johnny: Yeah? *pushes her back on the bed*
Annie: ~He was ontop of me. Leaning down he brushed his lips against my ear down to my cheek. His hands held my waist in place Johnny's lips moving closer to mine. They were on the corner when I heard a click~
Asher: She awa-
Johnny: *gets off* You feel perfectly fine to me.
Annie: Th.. Thanks.
Asher: Sorry. I should have knocked.
Annie: ~Hurt laced in his voice but there was hatred in his eyes as he left. What did we do?~