I Trusted You!

Asher: I wanted you to be with me.
Annie: ~I looked into his green eyes then down at my hands which he was still holding~ Asher.. You're my best friend. I'm sorry if I made it seem like I was leading you on. *looks up at him* But its always been Johnny. Beside you and Nadi-
Asher: I don't want to talk about Nadia! *grabs her shoulders. Shakes her as hurt filled his eyes* I want to talk about us! Maybe one day-
Annie: No. *tears filled my eyes* I only like you as a friend. Please Asher try to understand
Asher: *swallows his eyes filled with pain* I can't change the way I feel about you! Don't you think I've tried?! Annie I only like y-
Annie: Please Asher don't *shakes her head slightly* Please don't do this. ~He got angry in a matter of seconds, his grip on my shoulders tightened and he leaned down his lips connecting to mine. I froze in place as my mind began to spin, I regained myself as he pulled away, my hurt tears turned to angry tears. I clenched my hands into fist ready to punch him but he looked away. I looked in the same direction and my heart shattered. Johnny stood there, his eyes filled with fire and his hands in fist~
Asher: Johnny.
Johnny: You fucking bastard!
Annie: ~Before I could react further Johnnys fist connected with Asher's jaw causing him to fall, I grabbed Johnny's arm~ Johnny. ~He looked back at me, hatred in his eyes so I stepped back. My voice was shaky but I quickly spoke~ Johnny please listen to me.
Johnny: Fuck you. *walking into the parking lot to his car*
Annie: ~No. I ran after him grabbing his arm before he could get in his car~ Johnny please just listen to me ~Tears began to run down my cheek.
Johnny: *pulls his arm out of her grip making her stumble back* I want nothing to do with you.
Annie: ~It hurt. How he hissed it with pure hatred. A lump forming in my throat~
Johnny: Whatever we had. Its done.
Annie: ~I shook my head as I saw the hurt and pain in his eyes but he quickly hid it with an angered look~
Johnny: We're done.
Annie: ~Did he not trust me? Soon anger boiled beneath my skin as the angered tears came back~ Do you not trust me? ~He looked back at me~ Do you have so little trust in me?! Was it that easy to change your opinion about me?!
Johnny: *steps closer* I know what I saw!! I always hated how close you and Asher were! But I trusted you! *tears fill his eyes* I told you about my insecurities and jealousy! I did what you told me! I fucking trusted you! I trusted you and what did you do?! Huh?! *Annie flinches* You betrayed me!
Annie: You didn't see the whole thing! You actually think I would betray you?!
Johnny: *shakes his head* No.
Annie: ~The pain in his voice broke me~
Johnny: I never thought in a million years that YOU would betray me and thats why it hurts so much
Annie: *shakes her head* Don't say that! *angry* You're the fucking player! *tears stream down her face* You've slept with more girls that I can count on my fingers! But I *points to herself* I trusted you! Johnny I always trusted you. Why can't you do the same?