He Likes You!!

Annie: Mmmm ~I smiled as I took a bite of my pizza slice~
Johnny: Finally happy? *smirks*
Annie: ~I nodded while eating my pizza. Johnny and I were at his house, It was completely empty. Playing 21 in his livingroom, while having music play through the house speakers. Yes we're cool~ I feel GrrrreATE! ~Today has been one of the worst days, I mean I still felt as if I was being a bad friend to Asher, he cancelled our plan to work on the project tonight. Johnny invited me over after he bribed me with Pizza I decided it would be fun to get Asher off my mind but I still felt bad.~ Johnny: What are you thinking about *raises his eyebrow*
Annie: *shrugs* Nothing. Deal the cards now
Johnny: *smiles and passes the cards out, glancing up at her* Tell me.
Annie: *looks at her folded card* What? Nothing
Johnny: I know what you're thinking about
Annie: What?
Johnny: *smirks* Dirty thing. You bad girl.
Annie: *rolls her eyes* Looks like Hayden isn't the only one for bad joke of the year award.
Johnny: Hmm *looking at her* You know I'm right *winks*
Annie: *rolls her eyes* Okay, hit me.
Johnny: From the back? *winks*
Annie: You're so annoying.
Johnny: You love me.
Annie: Do I? *smirks when he frowns*
Johnny: *smiles picks up the cookie dough*  guess you do get any cookie dough.
Annie: Thats not fair!
Johnny: I think it is *nods* Only girls who love me get cookie dough. *holds it over his head
Annie: Johnny! *reaches for it,* ~I lost my balance and landed over him causing the cards to fall, he caught me by the waist. I sat in his lap and pressed my lips against his, he was shocked for a second but soon kissed back, his lips were so soft and warm and they moved against mine. My hands found their way into his hair and tugged at it, his hands slipped under my shirt gripping my waist. There were tingles at the skin under his fingers. His hand moving further up my body.~
{🎶Baby Shark doo doo doo doo doo doo! Baby Shark doo doo doo doo doo doo🎶}
Annie: ~I jumped away from Johnny as he reached for the phone cursing under his breath. That's his ringtone?~
Johnny: What the hell do you want?
Annie: ~He was clearly furious at the caller for ruining the moment~
Johnny: Hayden I have fucking caller ID! Call me again I kill you. Understand? *hangs up*
Annie: *laughs* Ringtone goals!
Johnny: *Rolls his eyes* This isn't my ring tone. *glances at her* It was probably one of Hayden's lame as Pranks.
Annie: Lame?! *laughing* More like hilarious *giggles* Looks like you're gonna win the award.
Johnny: *smirks, raises an eyebrow* Oh yeah? Whats the prize?
Annie: ~I acted like I was in deep thought~ A red nose for being a clown.
Johnny: *fakes a smile* Ha ha Ha you're funny!
Annie: I know right? *starts picking up the cards off the floor*
Johnny: So ya wanna hang out tomorrow?? *helping her*
Annie: Can't.
Johnny: Why?
Annie: Asher and I are gonna continue working on the project. ~Johnny stopped picking up the cards and clenched his jaw, trying to contain his anger~ Jo-
Johnny: I don't want you hanging out with him
Annie: ~he said 'him' with a hatred tone~ Asher is my friend. I'm not gonna ditch him or stop hanging out with him just because you told me to.
Johnny: *glaring at her. Fully looks at her* Are you stupid?!
Annie: Excuse me?! ~He really wanted me mad~
Johnny: He likes you!!
Annie: ~I did think Asher liked me, but I also thought that it might just be me~ No he doesn't. If he did HE would have told me. Johnny, We're just best friends.
Johnny: I know Asher, I've known him for half my life... *looks at his hands* He like you and.. I'm afraid that you'll.. *rolls his eyes* Like him more than-
Annie: *sits in front of him, holds his face in her hands* Johnny I would never leave you. Because *blushes* I love you.
Johnny: *looks her in the eyes* Then don't do the project with him. I don't want you anywhere around him love.
Annie: *takes her hands from his face. Frowns* Its just a project. Asher is one of my best friends, I'm not gonna leave him just because you don't like the idea of us hanging out. Just trust me.
Johnny: *cold expression* Why can't you just listen to me for once?!
Annie: ~He turned away from me but I quickly embraced him, his arms didn't wrap around me~ *whispers* Don't you trust me? ~Johnny didn't say anything but I knew he heard me because seconds later his arms wrapped around me as he buried his face into my neck~
Johnny: Of course I trust you.