Are You Drunk?

Annie: ~The tension lingered in the air for a couple of seconds but if felt like hours~
William: Its just a coincidence. Its not like Armani and Jayden.
Asher: *looks at Armani and Jayden, smiles* I knew you two would get together!
Armani: I told you *both boys chuckle*
Annie: ~We all had beers and a couple of shots of vodka. It was fun because everyone calmed down, we moved to the ping pong table and played or watched.~
Johnny: *whispers into her ear* Wanna dance?
Annie: Sure *smiles* Hey Ja- ~Johnny covered my mouth and whispered~
Johnny: Ha Ha. Hilarious. I meant with me.
Annie: *smirks* Oh well if you insist ~We started walking away~
Hayden: Where are you love birds going?!
Annie: To dance! Feel free to join! ~Johnny lead me to the dance. Excitement filled my body as we danced together our bodies swaying together~
Johnny: You know at the first party I wanted to dance with you.
Annie: What about Nadia?
Johnny: I used her because I was running from my feelings for you.
Annie: I knew you loved me before *smiles* ~He spun me around and grabbed my waist lightly and we dance like there wouldn't be a tomorrow. It felt like a dream, I couldn't explain the rush I felt. After 15 songs we decided to take a break, we went outside, I felt blessed when the cold air wrapped me in a hug. It was hot and stuffy inside, We held hands as we walked up and down the lawn~
Johnny: This would be romantic if there weren't so many drunk teens passed out thoughout the lawn. *smiles*
Annie: *chuckles stops infront of him* ~We had made it back to the patio~ I don't care, Johnny *wraps her arms around his neck* As long as I'm with you, thats all that matters.
Johnny *places his hands on her waist lightly* Sorry about making things awkward with Asher.
Annie: Don't apologize, I understand.
Johnny: You do? *confused*
Annie: Duh!! Every time a girl checks you out, which is happens all the time, I just want to rip out their eyes. *blushes*
Johnny: *chuckles* Do you get Jealous sweetheart?
Annie: *looks down blushing* Shut up.
Johnny: No *holds up her chin* I like jealous Annie *smirks*
Annie: *smiles* Whatever. You'll think I'm over protective
Johnny: I'm over protective. Because You're mine *pulls her closer* Can I ruin that lipstick now?
Annie: ~I nodded, His lips came into contact with mine. He bit my bottom lip a couple of times before kissing me passionately ruining my red lipstick. One small kiss lead to a hot make out session, he had me against the railing his hand on each side holding onto the railing. I pushed Johnny back when I heard footsteps, We both turned to see Asher~
Asher: Oh.. Uh I.. Sorry. *He started to walk*
Annie: Asher ~I said, I was out of breath~
Asher: *turns to face her* I was just going to my car *points back with his thumb*
Annie: You're leaving? Early?
Asher: Yeah *sadly smiles* Its not like anyone will miss me *chuckles weakly*
Johnny: Asher, dude, are you drunk? *worried, takes a step towards Asher*
Asher: *steps away* Johnny don't act.. Don't play those game.. *stumbles backwards. Grabs the rail and sits down* I'm not drunk..
Annie: ~Asher passed out, sleeping. While Johnny called for help I went to make sure he was alright, I moved his hair from his eyes. Feeling as if this was my fault. Soon Hayden came out. They took Asher inside into a room in the part of the house that was locked, I took off Ashers shoes. I said bye to Hayden and Johnny and I left the house. The car ride back to my house was quiet when Johnny pulled into my drive way I looked at my hands~ I thought about what you said. ~He wanted to say something but I stopped it~ I'm know.. I'm lying to not only you, but also to myself.
Johnny: Annie..
Annie: Asher likes me. *looks ahead* I can't keep denying, not after tonight.. I'm gonna talk to him *looks at Johnny* Asher is one of my BEST friends and I don't want to ruin it by making him think he has a chance or to keep his hopes up.. I can't keep hurting him anymore.
Johnny: Anns dont feel guilty. *holds her hand, kisses it* No one wants to see Asher hurting, this is whats best in the long run.
Annie: ~I nodded and leaned on his shoulder, He kisses my head and rested his head on mine. We stayed like that for a few minutes until I pulled away with a sigh~ I'm gonna go now.
Johnny: No, *pulls her back* Stay.
Annie: *smiles* You're acting like a child.
Johnny: Okay I'm a child, just please. Don't leave me.
Annie: Good night Johnny *kisses him* I'll see you tomorrow.
Johnny: *sighs, kisses her* Good night sweetheart.
Annie: ~He kissed me a couple of times before I went inside. I went into my bathroom and saw my lips stick completely ruined. I smiled 'it was worth it' it was gonna come off either way~