twenty two

harry's pov

I've always had thoughts about my life. Like what if, a simple what if my parents lived to see me go to Hogwarts. Maybe I would've learned about magic earlier. I wouldn't have been such a nervous reck to go, my mother would've loved Molly Weasley. They'd get along so well, probably about the dumbest things.

I have been jealous of y/n. A crap ton of times. She at least had her father growing up, but now I feel guilt. Guilt, because what if someone heard my mind, they heard about my jealousy, then wanted us to be equal. Which ended up in the death of professor Snape.

I never wanted that to happen.

And, Malfoy, I never had the chance to tell him sorry. I never realized how much of a sad life he lived. Definitely worse than mine. Even though he had parents, they probably acted worse then Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia, or what it seemed like.

Though he was an only child, spoiled, rich, he wasn't loved. I grew up knowing my parents loved me, he didn't. He was killed by his own father.

I also never thought I'd get so close to another person like Y/n. She really expressed to me the meaning of life for her. Though she was kept away, hidden, she realized she's on this world for a reason, and made sure everyone knew of it.

The war being over now, people dead, or escaped. I'm damaged. As a 17 year old. The closest people to my heart, are now gone. Who knew, that people can be taken away from you in a matter of seconds. Even though you didn't deserve that, they were taken away from you. 

And it makes you left with one less person, one less person who held you up, who cared.

I've lived through a lot in my past, and I pray no one ever repeats my experience ever again. I've never truly learned to love, as I've mentioned before, my love that was supposed to be spread to my parents, my family, my friends, was all piled into one person, Y/n. 

She'll forever be irreplaceable in my stitched heart.

I love her.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 🎉