twenty

harry's pov

As we ran from Dumbledore's office, the castle fell apart even more. I just want it to be over, I know they're after me and I know they won't give up anytime soon, if I don't give in myself. "Y/n, I'm sorry, but I have to go." I let go of her hand and shove through the mass mob of students pushing each other out to safety.

She looked at me, as I smiled and turned my head. "Harry wait!" She yelled, but I just kept going.  As I run fast out of the crowd, my best friends, lay there, dead. Hermione and Ron, by each others side, holding hands as the last tear runs from their eyes. 

They definitely didn't expect to ever die this way. Neither did I. The last time I saw them alive was just a few hours ago. They looked well enough to make it alive. But haven't. I've lost three important people in the course of this war, and I don't want to lose anymore. 

Mother, please take care of them, just like Mrs. Weasley took care of me. Take care of both of them, I promise you, you'll love them just as much as you love me.

I look at them truly one last time, before sprinting off the crippling stairs beneath me. "Harry Potter. We've been looking all over for you." I stand surrounded, by the death eaters, and Lord Voldemort himself. Though I ran to find them, I came to kill him, not for him to kill him.

"Stupefy!" I throw the spell, but he laughs, easily blocking it off. "Silly Potter, thinks a simple spell can do anything." I stare him down.

"Stay away from him." Y/n shouts from behind. "Oh, look who came, came to save famous Harry Potter." Voldemort laughs.

"Get out, Y/n please." I say. 

"Why? Are you afraid? Afraid I'll do this." He points his wand, "Avada Kedavra!" It misses her, Malfoy blocked the spell, and hit him. She stands right above him, but kneels immediately, "Draco?!" She placed her hand on his pale face.

His parents, showed no emotion, of Draco's death. They didn't have not a single tear run down their faces. "Leave the boy." His father added. "Your son?" She questioned him. 

Leave him.

a.n// in the process of writing a new fan fiction, it will be like a love triangle type, for my Ron and Harry loves! Some Draco in it, but not very much. Also, sorry I haven't updated in a while! I've been a little bit busy lately, and I feel bad but there is a new story coming your way!!