four

harry's pov

As it started to get colder and darker, I turn away from the bridge and head towards the castle again. As I enter the halls are empty, everyone either is studying, or back in their dorms, or out and about their life. While I roam the empty halls, still trying to catch the unknown of the mystery girl.

I roam for tens of minutes, with my hands in my pocket, and I hear loud organ music, which immediately catches my attention. As I walk further away from the known area of Hogwarts, with all its dorms and stair cases. I turn the corner and keep walking as the music gets more and more vibrant.

 a.n.//sound played: Albinoni- Adagio in G minor [Violin& Organ] by: StepanViolin if any of you are interested in listening to it while you read the chapter :)

I hit a dead end.

A dead end but with stairs spiraling down to the underground. I slowly creep down them, the organ gets more clear as I near the end of the stairs. I slowly walk towards the edge where a room starts on the left hand side.

I peak in the room, Professor Snape is the first person I see, but he isn't playing the organ. He stands there admiring it. I lean a little bit more to catch not only the beautiful glimpse of sound, but to see who's the one playing it.

Y/n.

I grab the walls of the corner, and admire as she's still playing. It amazes me, and it widens the pupils of my eyes. Her father is professor Snape. Professor admired the sound, took him out of the current reality as she played. She's angelic, wearing a dark black dress, playing the old rusty, brown organ. 

I turn the corner, as my back rests on the wall, I smile and close my eyes.

"Potter, glad you found yourself down here, in the restricted area." Snape catches my attention.

"Sorry Professor, I just went to follow the sound, and ended down here." I try to explain my self.

He grabs my arm and pulls me into the room, I pretend that I don't know Y/n, and looks like she does the same.

"My daughter has been playing this song ever since she's been attending the school." Snape adds.

"Very calming Professor." I smile, as I fidget with my robe.

Professor walks over with his cape trailing behind him, grabs my wrist and throws me next to her.

"Can you play Potter?" He asked giving me a plain stare.

"No." I answer.

"Hm, how disappointing." He adds.

He grabs my wrist again picking me up and dragging me to the door. 

"Stay out of here Potter, go find interest in something other than hearing random noises around the Castle." He says in a monotoned voice slamming the door. It startled me a little bit. I walk back up the stairs, knowing one piece of information, Snape had a daughter no one knew about but himself.