eleven

[TW: THIS PART OF THE STORY WILL CONTAIN SMUT; PLEASE IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 14 DO NOT READ!! ALSO IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE DON'T READ EITHER, JUST SKIP THIS CHAPTER!! OTHERWISE I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER! ALSO WANT TO REMIND YOU THAT THIS ISNT 4TH YR YULE BALL ITS SIXTH, CHANGED IT UP!]

harry's pov

I wake up this morning to Ron nudging at me.

"Harry! Wake up! Wake your ass up!" He yells.

"Ron what." I say back with anger since he woke me up.

"Its Christmas Eve! And look its snowing, oh and the Yule Ball is today, so get your ass up and its time to get ready." Ron says with excitement while throwing a pillow at his bed.

I get up, and grab my glasses. Walking over to the window seeing the amount of snowfall that came down while everyone was asleep. I walk over and grab my clothes that ill wear for about half the day before changing into my dress robes. After I finish getting dressed I head down to the Great Hall to grab breakfast, and they're already slowly preparing for the event tonight.

"Are you going to the Slytherin after party?" Ron asked as I approached the table.

"I, um. Not sure." I smiled and laughed.

"Oh come on Harry, bring Y/n, I'm sure she'd love to go." Hermione suggested.

"Yea then I guess I'll show up." I scratched my head.

As the day went on more and more snow fell to the ground and the castle became barricaded by snow, it was time to start getting ready for the ball. I put on my classic black and white dress robes, and a tie to put it all together, well and Ron, finally has something different on than what he wore two years ago. This year he has pretty much the same thing I have on, which makes him look more mature. Shockingly.

"Oi Ron! Looking good handsome." Fred whistled.

"He does look good Fred, Hermione will be getting some of that tonight huh Ron?" George laughed in response.

Ron blushed, and ignored his two brothers.

We all walk out of our dorms and try to find our dates, y/n didn't tell me where we were going to meet and I didn't either. So I just stood around with Ron, hoping we'd find her along the way. In the middle of our conversation Ron completely gazes off.

"Ron what are you looking at?" I asked him.

He points his finger as his jaw dropped. I turn around, her, walking down the stairs with her beautiful black hair straightened, and a dress, that was blue and had small little specs of what seemed to be stars on it. She caught my eye, and looks like Ron's too.

Ron shoves me to the side, "Mind I tell you, you look great tonight." 

Hermione who was behind him smacked the back of his head, "Oh Hermione, didn't um, see you there."

"Are you guys headed to the after party?" Y/n asked.

"Yea we're all going." I replied back.

We entered the Great Hall, and started to have a fun time, but a thought has been running around through my head. I want to do more than just kiss her. I want her to be my chosen one for the night, in bed.

"Let's go you guys! Party in the Slytherin common room!" Pansy yells as the Yule ball came to an end.

We all run up to the common room and that's where the real party occurs, with the real dancing, and the drinks and all that. Hermione grabs Ron and they're off and in their way into the crowd. I stand there awkwardly against the brick cold wall, waiting for y/n as she goes gets some drinks.

"Here Harry." She hands me over the cup. 

I take a sip of it, and it immediately backs up from my throat, "Holy shit what'd you put in here?"

She shrugged, "Mix of everything."

I put my cup down, and grab hers out of her hand and place it down too. I grab her waist with my right hand and her cheek with my left. I pull her neck, and have her lips lock with mine.

"Harry- we're at a party." She softly whispered.

She quickly snapped me back into reality that there are others around.

"I don't want to stay here, let's go somewhere else." She suggested.

I grab her hand knowing exactly where to take her, the room of requirement, on the seventh floor. We both run up the stairs as we slowly enter the room. 

She starts to take off my dress coat and throw it to the side, and I follow by continuing our kiss we never finished. We continue to kiss passionately, as I leave her lips and work my way down to her neck.

"Harry-" She lets out a soft sound.

"Shh." I place my finger over her lips, as I continue to bite at her neck. She grabs the back of my neck almost pushing me onto her skin preventing me from stopping. My left hand runs down her spine to the zipper of her dress, I slowly unzip, as she starts to throw off my tie, aggressively unbuttoning my shirt, all while she connected her lips with mine again. 

Her dress drops to the floor, I most instantly move my hands straight to her boobs and pick her up, placing her on the empty couch that rested a few feet from us. Now I'm hovering on top of her looking into her beautiful green eyes. She pulls me in to kiss her again, while she slowly works her way down unbuttoning my pants. She grabs my dick immediately and starts to stroke it.

"Fuck, going at it hard already." I groan.

She smirked, "Harry, just go for it."

"Positive?" I question her again.

She nods her head biting her lip, as my fingers slowly go down entering her. I start off with one, and slowly add the second one.

"Fuck, you little horny bitch." She moans.

I grab her neck, "Look who's talking."

As I take my fingers out I grab my dick and slowly rub her clit with my tip, she grabs my skin hard, I slowly put it in, and her eyes roll back. 

"Shit Harry, more." She begs.

"Beg for it." I look over dominating her.

"Please daddy, more." She looks at me.

I shove it in deeper, as she lets out a loud moan, "Shh, quiet!" 

I keep fucking her, as she begs more and more, and her legs wrap around me.

"Please keep going, I- I'm close." She whispers as her legs shake a little.

"Yea? Close already?" I keep fucking her harder, as she finally lets out an even louder moan as her legs uncontrollably shake.

"Good girl." I add on, as she quickly transitions to her knees finishing me off.

I grab all her hair, as she sucks harder, I groan a bit.

"Yea keep going." I say breathing heavy as I push her head, "There you go baby, I'm going to cum for you." 

I cum on her boobs, wiping the let of cum on her lips. I look over her again as I'm on top, "I fucking love you, don't ever leave me." I kiss her passionately again.

I love you too Harry Potter.

a.n.// hello, hope you enjoyed this chapter to those of you who read it, if you enjoyed the smut would you eventually want to see smutty one shots in the future on my page or more throughout this story, please comment, love you all !! <3