twelve

[harry's dream]

I watched as the castle barrier grew surrounding the castle. Everyone grew in immense panic, running, shoving pushing. There was yelling, and crying, and people saying their goodbyes, as death eaters came to attack Hogwarts,
Voldemort is back.
They're coming to kill you Harry.

Dumbledore died, for you.
Your parents died for you,
Lupin died for you along with Tonks, leaving their son behind, having you eventually telling him why.
Professor Snape, the memories, his past, flashed as his last year entered the small little vile.
Dead, all of those people.

The burrow, burned, getting chased in the forest,
Harry this war,
Is because of you.

It's your fault.

The sun barely beamed through the enormous clouds huddling over Hogwarts. Your dearest friend, Fred, a brother, a best friend, the class clown, no longer breathing.

Harry because of you.

Dementors and death eaters circle around sucking out everyone's soul and fear out of their bodies. First years who couldn't get out, all perished in the midst of the afterlife. The weak were trampled by the death eaters.

Harry you did this.

Harry you're only living to die at the perfect moment, you were never supposed to live, you were supposed to die that night, October 31, with your parents.

But you lived, only leaving a scar on your forehead, that's it. No other harm done, besides the fact that Voldemort lives deep inside you too Harry.

Harry you caused this, and you will pay.

your pov

"Harry wake up!" I nudge at him as he's twisting, turning, and sweating.

His eyes burst open, "Y/n.- just a bad dream."

He tries to catch his breath, he looks absolutely terrified.

a.n// if you want to see a visual of this chapter it's on my tik tok hogwarts.storypov and it's the one with the Harry Dreams About His Future caption. That's what I envisioned his dream being like:))