ten

y/n's pov

"Grab your stuff, we're headed over to the manor." Father exclaimed.

"The manor? But I don't belong there." I add.

"Quiet, you'll have much confession to make to the Dark Lord." He grabs my wrist and pulls me out of the room.

I walk behind father as his cape is flailing six feet behind him, but I make sure not to trip over. I have a good feeling of why we will visit the dark lord. I worry its my turn, my turn to be chosen, and that's the last thing I'd want, is to be chosen.

harry's pov

I roam the halls once again, trying to get to class, but something catches my eye. Professor and y/n, rushing out of the Castle. I walk towards them, slowly, so I'm not noticed. They disappear before my eyes. Where are they going, and why didn't professor tell us he won't be in class today? 

"Harry, what are you looking at?" Ron asks.

"Oh, well nothing just spaced out, I guess." I respond scratching the back of my neck.

"I had a question for you though, are you going to ask someone to the Yule Ball, because I want to ask Hermione and- " I cut Ron off.

"No." I respond as I walk away.

I try to walk to the doors of the castle leading outside, but I can't leave. It concerns me of what's happening outside. Of where she's going.

y/n's pov

We arrive at the Manor, I've never been. But heard so much about it, especially from Malfoy, talking about how grand it is, he wasn't wrong. I walk up the old wooden stairs that creek every step I take. And there everyone sits. Turning their heads, looking at father and I slowly enter the room.

"Severus, you brought her." Voldemort grins.

I stand in fright. But immediately follow my father to take sit down in the two empty chairs waiting for us.

"Will she be serving you lord, will she be chosen, like Draco." Father comments as my heart races.

Voldemort stares back, not saying a word.

"Let me help your decision, she associates with the boy. With Potter. They're falling in love." He spits out, as I tightly grab on to the edges of my seat.

Voldemort laughs, "Love, she's in love with the boy who is living to die." 

"He doesn't know that, she hasn't mentioned that to him at all. Their memories of love are growing stronger my Lord." My father adds again.

Voldemort looks at me, with the most serious face I have ever seen. I sit there, saying nothing, simply afraid.

"Severus bring her back, Saturday. Three days after the ball." Voldemort comments as he stands up walking the room.

"She will be here my Lord, as promised." He responds.

As we arrive at the castle father and I go our separate directions. Now I need to tell Harry. He needs to know, he has to escape and never come back, for his own benefit. Go somewhere far, but I want to come with. I enter the Gryffindor common room, for a small party everyone was having after Gryffindor won the Quidditch game.

harry's pov

I turn my head and she walks in, she looks worried but is trying to hide it. "Y/n." She smiles back at me, as we celebrate a Gryffindor win, she doesn't look too happy either its the loss in the game or something is truly bothering her. As we watch Ron have his moment with every girl in the room.

"Y/n look at-" I pause, looking back, she isn't there. I stare down the long opening with no one in the path, where she exited the room. I exit the common room trying to find her. I walk down the hall, down stairs into immense darkness where I can see her shadow.

"Y/n, hey, what happened?" I ask sitting down.

"Harry, I need to tell you something, but you cant tell anyone. Absolutely no one." She looks into my eyes.

I grab her hand as she puts her head on my shoulder.

"I won't." I add.

"What are you guys doing down here? Y/n? I thought you-" Ron cut himself off, as I starred back at him.

"Ron if you could just leave." I add with all seriousness.

"Well alright." He rolls his eyes.

"Harry, I- just can't." She says standing up turning around.

I grab her hand, "But I have one question, Yule ball in two days? Can you go with me, please?"

She walks back down the stairs she walked up, "Yes, I'll go with you Harry."

Her eyes fill with tears, as she runs up the stairs, and disappearing once again, being the mystery girl she always has been.

a.n// the next chapter will have quite a bit of smut in it, just a heads up a chapter before I'm giving everyone. I'll warn you all again at the beginning of the next chapter :)