fifteen

quick a.n// to all of you who read my "spicy/smut" chapter earlier, just to put it out there many of you asked for it, so I wrote it, there was a warning on the very top of the page warning you to skip the chapter if you don't like that type of stuff. I apologize for those of you who somehow missed the bold letters, but there is no reason to give hate for it, because if you start reading and it makes you feel a little sick, stop, and skip over, but for those of you who enjoyed it and to those who skipped the chapter and are still supporting my story thank you so much! much love xoxo.

your pov

I walk into the Manor, it's the summer. I've spent majority of the rest of the school year here. Away from Harry, and with the Malfoy's and Death eaters. Father said the Malfoy's would smack reason back into my head, they haven't really done anything but throw me in a separate room, and sit there until the next meeting.

I have received the mark now, about two months or so ago. With Draco along my side getting it. We were all attending the meeting, as Voldemort told us both to stand and extend our left arm, I knew what was coming, but if I refused, I would've been dead. He went and proceeded with Draco first. Id never think id ever see him in such physical and mental pain, as Voldemort dug into his forearm, tears tried running down his face, but couldn't. His arm bled as he left the mark behind. 

My turn.

He starred into my soul, "You know the boy."

I looked down.

"She knows him well." My father added.

"Very well then, kill him." Voldemort looked on my forearm as he started with the death mark.

"I- can't." I sigh.

He stops, "If you can't, then I'll kill you."

"I'll do it then." I responded.

He continued with the mark, the pain was something I could never explain to you. It was the worst thing I've ever felt. I can't kill Harry. 

"Draco, will help you." He proceeded.

I nod my head, and leave the room with my arm in immense pain. I slam the door upstairs, letting the blood drip down my arm onto the floor. 

harry's pov

I stare out my window, sitting at my desk. I pull open a drawer and grab a plain sheet of paper, along with something to write with. I'll write her a letter.

Y/n-

I miss you, please tell me where you are. What happened to you? Do you still love me, like you said you did? Y/n, what's happening with me, the dream, remember it, where you woke me up? It happened again, but it was worse, you y/n, you were fighting with the Lord, along with Malfoy. You wanted to kill me. Y/n, what's happening to me, I need your help. Please. Please write back, my scar burns, I know there's something. I know there's something wrong. 

Love,

Harry.

I slowly  unlock Hedwig from her cage, and hand her the letter to send it to wherever y/n is. I opened the window and she flew out.

draco's pov

As I walk the Manor, an owl, looked fairly familiar, slipped a letter through my window. I catch it, to Y/n. From Potter. I knew right away he was trying to get onto something, and have her escape. I quickly run to her father.

"Professor, seems like Y/n, has received a letter from Potter." I say handing him the letter.

He rips it out of my hand, and opens it.

"He knows. He knows about everything." He says with his dark eyes wide open.

He leaves the room with his cloak swinging behind him, headed towards where my father was. Meanwhile I, run up to her room, and slam her door open.

"What is this! Potter writing you letters now? Are you speaking to him? Telling him everything?" I yell at her.

"No?" She looks at me in confusion.

"Oh really, how does he know he's going to get killed, and you're doing it not me. You're killing your lover. That boy doesn't love, and will not learn how to love, he will be dead before the end of this next school year." I yell again.

She stands up and looks up at me, "Why is he targeted, let him live Malfoy."

"He will be dead, in front of your eyes Y/n." I smirk as I shut the door behind me.