41.Shoto x SMR

Woho! I got this Idea from a oneshot I worte on my character x male reader book!

Also, kye information!
F.c.w.r.f. is an army technique you learn, it means Fall Creep Watch Range Fire. It will be presented a lot in the story so please remember this it's key information!! Basically you fall to the ground creep to a safe space in this situation the wall underneath the window, then you watch for anyone that he's walking coming around, range your gun and fire. He's called fcwrf is mostly used in the army or just assassins.

Au; no power, modern, apocalypse.
Requested; no~
Hight: 6'4
Quirk; none

Info
Basically apocalypse there was a virus and people turned into zombies that eat brains and flesh and blood, you can turn into a zombie if a zombie scratches you or bites you somewhere and not really eat you, zombies are smart so yeah, also for anyone that watched love in monsters this is based on that! You have a girl that is traveling with you her name is Zoe, she's 15, you and Shoto are 25.
____________________________________
3RD person POV

M/N, Shoto and Zoe are currently in M/N's house, he saved both of them and now all of them live together, all three of them are in a guild guild 608. There are so many different guilds, now you're probably asking what is a guild, let me tell you a guild is a group of usually 16 to 18 people, and if they stay like that from the start they are very lucky, but usually they don't. That's why most people go for the smaller guilds that are between 5 to 4 people, but the luckiest people are the ones that started with a small number and stayed with a small number like guild 608, 502, 705, 423 and 204.
Guild 608
Built from three people.
M/N, he is the brains and most of the power, he is also a trained soldier, and never leaves someone behind, he uses a hand gun, sniper with a silencer, and you also knows how to read a map.
Shoto, he is mostly the untrained but gives his best he has a bow and arrow but he's not really good at using it he's trying his best though! Then there's Zoe, she is powerful, she is a professional with a bow and arrow she also has small pocket knives and she's fast and small.

Guild 502
Made 6 people.
Bakugo, the brains the power, he is also a trained soldier and knows the place very well, he wields a sword, a gun and his own willpower.
Kirishima, Bakugo's lover, also a lot of the power he is also a trained soldier and he uses a gun.
Denki, it's not that smart or powerful but he's good with guns and killing zombies accidentally...
Sero, a lot more of the brains, he is powerful and another trained soldier.
Mina, she uses a bow and arrow she's fast she's furious she is charismatic and she's also a trained soldier.
Shinzou, he is strong and powerful. He uses handguns and a sniper.

Guild 705
This guild is made from 4 people.
Deku, definitely a strong and powerful brain, also strong in battle, he wields a handgun and a rifle.
Uraraka, she is strong fast, she uses small pocket knives. She is great at reading maps.
Su, she is also strong and fast she's also very smart, she uses a big sword and small knives.
Iida, he is the big strong brains! He cares for everyone a very good and trained soldier, he uses guns, two handguns.

Guild 432.
Probably the strongest and best guild out there! They are built from three people.
Mirio, the brains and the power, he's amazing at reading maps, and he uses a rifle two handguns and small pocket knives.
Nejire, she is strong and fast she's good at killing. She uses pocket knives and a handgun.
Amijiki, he is definitely doesn't look like it but he's Mirio's lover and moral support, he uses little pocket knives and is very very smart.