10. 🍋Hawks x M!Reader

Okay so this is one of the requests and now I'm just going to give you all your characteristics sort of... This lemon is inevitable...

quirk: kind of like dr.strange you can make portals and control time, earth, fire and metal.

you and hawks have been dating for quite a long time.

you are 6 ft tall (sry if ur not), and your seme. (for the ones of you who don't know what is seme it's top.) ur gay.

this story contains: smut, LEMON. pic by me!

ok lets start!

______________

3RD person

"ngh~ [m/n] more~ plz more~" "ok baby. ill give you more~" [m/n] was pounding into Hawks at a normal pace and got faster and faster every minute. Hawks was tide up to the bed frame with his head in the mattress and his ass up like [m/n] ordered 30 minutes ago, [m/n] has been pounding in Hawks for only 15 minutes bc he wanted to make his lover pay for what his done.

~flashback~

"sure thing sir" [m/n] said to Endever "ill take him home thanks for talling me!" [m/n] said as he took the very drunk Hawks back home from Miroko and Enji (Endever) he took Hawks and gave him something so he wont be hungover witch his definitely going to be...

time skip to when they got home.

[m/n] putted Hawks on their shared bed, and Hawks pushed his lover down with him, and stranded him Hawks set down on [m/n] and started to move his hips getting his already angry boyfriend even angrier bc now [m/n] was also turned on...

~end of flashback!~

"ahhh~ [m/n] faster!" Hawks said that knowing [m/n] will do anything in his power to do the exact opposite. and that is what [m/n] did he went even slower even though he wanted to go so fast and crash Hawkses hips and making sure he wont be able to walk for the next week or two. but he wanted to tease him a lot.

'god he looks so good from here like that with his ass up and all vulnerable like this, OMFG [m/n] don't think that you are mad at him that is why ur punishing him right? well also for looking so sexy...'

"mhm I just thought of the perfect punishment for you" [m/n] said while giggling. "w-ngh~ what is ahh~ it b-baby" "first it's DADDY for you.~" "w-what i-is i-it ngh~ d-daddy ah~?" "better. I will cum in you but so many times ur going to bag for more or I will cum in you but I wont clean you until tomorrow morning. you choose baby~" [m/n] said with a big ass smirk on his handsome face.

ik ik ik but Hawkses POV

after [m/n] said that I had to think bc he lets me choose

'ok so I definitely don't want the second one bc I don't want to sleep with cum in me (*'ω`*)'

my line of thought was cut off by [m/n] talking. "take ur time baby you have 5 rounds..." before I could respond "I'm cumming Daddy!" "good~ m-me two~" and there I came on our bed and [m/n] came in me but didn't pull out. "round two baby!" he said as he rammed in me again a whole round and he still hasn't touched my prostate once but yet I came... back to my thinking

'ok so the second option sounds better so I think i will take that one but I don't know...(๑•﹏•)'

"chose already?" "yeah ah~ i-ngh~ I think so ahhh~" I said moaning. "what did you choose baby?~ the first one or second one?" "f-ahhhhh~ ngh~ omfg ahhh~ f-first ah~ one..." I said cuz I couldn't stop moaning his cock is so deep in me and then(//•/////•//) "THERE THERE HIT THERE AGAIN AHHH~" I screamed "found it!"

[m/n] POV

god this is embarrassing I found his g-spot only on our 2 round... n e way we kept going, he chose the first one which isn't that surprising bc of 2 reasons 1. keigo doesn't like to sleep with cum in him. and the 2. he is addicted to my cum he loves it and he will beg for it if he needs to, but I have quite of a high sex drive so he usually doesn't need to.

Time skip! cuz u know why! (5th round) still ur POV

we've been going on with this for quite a long time kei already came 6 times and I only 4 he was about to cum again and so did I but the little jerk I am I decided to holed it in. "ahhh~ Daddy i'm gonna! ahhh~" "cum for me baby~ cum for daddy~" as I said that he came and I kept on pounding in him a bit. "stop holding it! I am already overstimulated so plz just cum I am tired and I bet you are too!" "ok ok ok baby no need to be angry ;) hehehe" after that I came in him and pulled out. he whined at the lose of touch and I let his wrists go. he turned around and he looked pissed but who can blame him he just went through 5 rounds and 7 releases I mean... "ok time to shower!" "YAY finally"

3RD person

after you showered (together) you putted Hawks in boxers and one of ur t-shirts which he looked so cute in bc he is so small in ur clothes and u thought it was adorable. after that you putted only boxers on and you two cuddled together to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------

oh wow the ending was wholesome I liked it and I know Ik Ik ok it was wired and really wired actually \/(//*/////*//)\/ but hey it's me you got to understand I am wired and cheesy ok sry it was short it was rushed😫 and I am so sorry I didn't put any thing about his quirk sryyy ok have a good night\day wherever U R whenever U R