13. ♋🍈Mina X male reader

Hello there. Just something before, I just started a new book go check it out I'm still writing the first chapter but go request. N E ways let's start!

⚠️!!Mina is NOT gender bend!!⚠️ (Ur both pro heroes and u have a week off bc of her heat!)
____________________________________
This fanfiction contains:
•Omegaverse- a reality where both men and women can get pregnant.
•Heat.

Quirk; U can produce twice as much stamina as a normal male. Also when you cum 💦 the amount of seeds you produce is twice as much as a normal male. (Ik it's dirty but whatever 😏😏)

Alfa: Y/N.
Omega: Mina.

⚠️!!!Also in this story, sex can only stop the simptoms for a little while for the whole week!!!⚠️

*°•~°•*

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was showering and Y/N is cooking dinner. He said bc I need to get my heat soon we should have a little date night while we can.

I was getting out of the shower and putted a towel ovee my body, and then Y/N called me. "Mina" I went to him and his back was facing me, "yes bby?" "Dinner is almost ready-" he looked at me then turned around to cut the veggies. "I didn't know you were in the shower..."

Before me and Y/N started dating we were in it just to help me with my heat... So the Y/N I knew would leave everything and fuck me on the counter, but now he's flustered and adorable little giant... He is A LOT taller then me, I'm just a little 5'4 and he's 6'1, but I love him always have😁.

"Just got out!" I said as I hugged him from behind.
He turned around and hugged me back and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "K! Go get ready and I'll finish here!" He said and I gave him a closed eyed smile.

3𝐑𝐃 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After Mina went to get dressed you started to get the table ready.
The food wes almost finished, and you were vibing to the music you put on.

After a few minutes Mina got back and she was in your shirt and black shorts. Your shirt was covering over half of her body and you thought it was adorable.

"Food!!" "Go seat and I'll give you some." "Ok" she said with a wide smile.

You two were eating and out of nowhere Mina starts to produce pheromones and your dick went up! "U-um M-Min-na?" "God it's hot in here! Yes bby what is it?" "U-um pheromones... Y-your producing pheromones..." "I am?" "Y-yes" you weren't a shy person but when trying to stay in control... "Why now! I'm so hungry!!" "Ho-how about you eat first and then we'll take care of...t-that..." After you said that Mina finished what ever was in her plate and you did too. Then you rushed to the bedroom room not giving a fuck about the dishes.

When you got in the room Mina plopped on the bed and started to undress and you did too and grabbed a fist full of condoms knowing that they won't be enough. "K bby you ready?" "Almost I can't get this pants off!" You helped her with that pants and putted a condom on and...

Skip

You then pulled out and through the condom in the trash. Mina was already asleep so you made a bath and took mina in your hands and set her in your lap and just stroke her hair. You liked this moments where Mina was vulnerable & defenseless it made her seem human, after a few minutes of you humming and stroking her hair and mina having a WET💦 dream she started to move (if she moves means she is in a heat wave 😏) you signed knowing it is all starting again from the start 😛

A/N: yes I changed my writing style bit... Also I have a co-creator now, she is using this account, she doesn't have another one, she did not write the story but you were right other ones also sorry for being dead... 😖I just have so much school work to do... But I'm going to hopefully update a bit more 😃 hope you liked it also I definitely don't see mina as I said but that was their request 😁 have a good day/night wherever you are whenever you are love y'all ❣️