34.[18+] Momo x FemReader

I love horror movies so, this is one of my fav Requests~

Au; momo is a bottom ( ꈍᴗꈍ)
Requested; yeah by a momo fan girl~~
Hight: 5'11 like Todoroki!
Quirk; umm you think I don't give a fuck and it doesn't matter anyway
*°•~°•*
Info!!
You are all might's biological child, your mom is dead... You and momo are crushing over eachother (≧▽≦) BUT your not dating yet!! ¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯
Hint she is a bottom here
(。・//ε//・。).
____________________________________
3RD person POV

Y/N and Momo are in Momo's room, Momo have been attacked by the LOV and UA is now in lockdown. "So... What are we going to do now?" You asked as you lay on her bed on your stomach.

"Hmm good question, how about a slumber party in the commen room with the whole class? Like tomorrow night?"

"That sounds nice! You should text everybody in the class gc..."

"Ok!"

Class 1A!!

ClassMen: hey everyone, we thought about having a slumber party in the commen room, what do you think? Whos in?

IiDad: that sounds good, after the attack I think we need some bonding!

Ihatemadad: sounds nice... But I don't think I can...

LittleAllMight!: Well, I can! That sounds great!!

Ihatemadad: you know what I'm in...

HumanPickacho: I'm inn!!

Pervertedhero: I'm in, that sounds nice!

Boomboy: yeah whatever...

Sharky: I'm in too!!

Darkbird: yeah, I would love to but... I have shit to do sry...

Ducktape: I'll come sounds great!!

Ineedsleep: yeah, I think I'll come as well... (This is shinzou)

AlienQueen: I'm totally inn!!

Froggy: I think I'll come as well Kero

Airhead: yeah me too!!
(I forgot Everyone else I'm sorry!!)

ClassMen: yeah ok!! So tomorrow like 7:30 pm sounds good?

IiDad: waitvwhat about Y/N?

Y/N: yeah I'm in, me and Momo thought of it...

ClassMen: ok! So tomorrow, be ready.

Back to Irl 2ND person POV

"So... What now..." She asks

"How about about a horror movie?"
She is quite for a second

"....yeah ok..."

"Aww are you scared~~" you tease

"N-no..."

"Whatever you say~" you both sit on the bed and open the TV, Momo chooses a movie and it starts playing.

30 minutes after the start of the movie, Momo is already in your hands with her head at the crock of your neck scared as shit. You pause the movie and look at her "I thought you said you weren't screard... Did you lie~?" She pulls her head out of your neck and look at you, "I am not s-screard!" She says you poke her side and she almost fall off the bed.

"Fine I lied! Now can we go to sleep..."

"Yeah, sure~" the both of you get under the covers, she clings to you. "Hey, Momo are you ok?" You ask as you oet her head.

"N-no..." She say you lift her chin up with two fingers, you look in her eyes and the her lips.

"What do you think will calm you down?" You ask.

"I... I... I want to kiss you..." You hum and lean down towards her face, your lips inches from eachother, you look in her eyes and the close your own, you lean forward and close the gap between the both of you, you kiss her beautiful pink lips, that are so soft and pretty, you move your lips together and lick her bottom lip asking for entrance, she declined and you growl. You sneak you hand to her butt and give it a good squeeze, she gasps and you take the opportunity to get your tounge in her mouth, both of your toungs fight over dominance, you win easily and explore her wet covern then you let her do the same. You pull away for air, and you look in eachothers eyes. "Hey Y/N"

"Hmm?"

"I really do like you..."

"Hehe I like you too Momo..."

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yeah..." You say and lay your forehead to hers. You hum a little to get her to relax more. You kiss her forehead and then out of nowhere she says
"Hey... Wanna fuck..." You blush like crazy at her statement

"Yeah, I would love that~~" you say with a smirk you flip the both of you over and start at kissing her neck looking for her sweet spot. After a minute or so of looking you kiss a spot right under her ear, "hang~" she moans and you smirk and nibble on that spot to make a perpul mark. When the mark is to your liking you move down to her chest. Before you do anything you look up at her "is it ok if I continue?" You ask she hums and nods her head, you continue down and take off her shirt, you start at kissing and nibbling around the bra area and then take that off as well, you take one breast in hand and put it in your mouth, the other one in hand. Your tounge swirls around her nipple, after you made a mark that satisfied you, you moved to the other breast. You give the same amount of attention. Momo is moaning and you are so grateful that the dormes are blocking sounds. You move go her abdomen, you start to kiss her all over and your hands ore on her sides. When you get to her pants you again look up and ask her is she is ok and if she wants you to continue. After she nods her head you slowly pull down her pants and slowly her thighs are shown, you start bg kissing each leg till you get to the thigh, when you get to her thighs you spread them apart and kiss in-between and all around her thighs. Then when you get to the core again, you look up and she nods her head and you continue. You pull down her panties and her pussy is now shown, she is all naked while you have clothes on.

"Mm~ Y/N~ can you..." You nod and take off your shirt and bra. "Here~" you take her hand and put it on your back. You start to kiss around her core and slowly start to kiss the lips. She moans and you continue. You then spread her legs more and give her a good lick "ahh~~" she moans. You continue to simulate her pussy and slowly push a finger in. "Hang~~ w-haa~~ what about y-you..." She asks between moans. You look at her and then take off your pants and underwear. "I have a dildo don't warry, eight nkw is all about you darling, not me..." You take a dildo from a box in your dwor* in her room seeing you are her roommate. But you sleep in her bed. You put the dildo in and activate it's vibrations. Then you go back to eating her. "Ahh~~ right there baby~~" she moan as your fingers touch her prostate. You then insert another finger and push even deeper after you put one of her legs on your shoulder. "Ahh~~ I-ahh I'm g-gonna c-cumm~~" she moans and you moan as well, which sends vibrations all over her body. "Ahh~~!! Y/N~~!!!" She screams and cum all over your fingers and face. And you cum around the dildo with a moan. You pull it out and collapse on her. "I... Love you Y/N..."

"Mmm~ I love you too Momo~" you pull her to your chest and kiss her head.

Skip- morning

You slowly wake up and blink the sleep away you look at your chest and see the one and only your girl Momo, you kiss her head and she wakes up. "Hey beautiful... Good morning..." You say in a raspy morning voice. She smiles and blushes, "morning... We should get up to get the commen room ready..."

"Yeah... But I want to stay here with you..." You say.

____________________________________
Ahh I'm done and I love this onee I love to write gxg stories!! Ok! Stay safe! Jay out!