25. Hawks x male reader🍋

I just had this stuck in my head for so FUCKING long, so I'm gonna make this a fucking story!
Also I'm stopping with the emojis because I can't remember what is what so fucking deal with it!!

This fanfiction contains:
• cussing
• au no powers
• mprg male reader
• gayness
• (s/n)- son name
____________________________________
3RD person POV

M/N and his husband are on the couch in their home, M/N just put (s/n) to sleep and both man are just enjoying the movie and some alone time together.

That was all nice and peaceful until (s/n) woke up and started crying.

Your POV

I went to (s/n)'s room and took hold of him and pulled him to my chest, I set on the chair and pulled my shirt up and started to feed him, at that time Keigo came in the room and had a smirk on his face, I know exactly what he wants, that has always happend ever since I started to boobfeed (s/n) he says I look sexy~ but I still need to feed my son and he just starts to kiss and nibble on my neck and make hickeys... Like fuck him bro... I want sex but wtf!! "Kei, I'm feeding, not now" "but I want boody~~" "then wait" "nooooo!!! I need itt!" I look on his pants and there is a shadow of his erected length... 'fuck...' "demmit Kei! Get the fuck off of mee!!" "No!" "Keigo!" "Fineee" I finished feeding (s/n) and went to the couch to Keigo.

"Heyyy~~ wanna fuck?" "Baby! I just put (s/n) to sleep!! He'll wake up!" "Demmit!" "But we can if were really quite and quick~~" "what are you thinking about?" I got up and went to our bedroom and told gim to come with. "No toys, they make too much noise." "Yeah ok..." I leid him down on the bed and took our pants and boxers off, I took a condom and slide it down his meat rod, I lobed his dick and slowly went down on him. 'we have time till (s/n) wakes up... We just have to be quick and quiet...'

I started to move up and down at a slow speed which increases every second, I put a hand to my mouth to keep th moans in and kept on riding him, he then set up and replaced my hand with his seeing I couldn't control my moaning, soon enough I felt a very familiar knot in my stomach and I saw Kei was in the same place. My bouncing got faster and faster than before and I cmae all over our chests the Kei thrusted his hips up and came in the condom.

"Damn that was good~~" "yeah... I missed the feeling of you inside of me..." I slowly fell asleep on his shoulder and he fell asleep nuzzling my hair.

____________________________________
I actually love how this came out!! Also I'm so sorry for any typos... I'm tired I didn't have coffee this morning and I'm fucking TIERDDDD!
Ok have a good day/night wherever you are whenever you are love y'all ❣️