42.[18+]momo x male Reader

Yay! I'm back!!
Au; no power, modern, royalty.
Requested; by yaoi_slut_
Hight: 6'4

F/c- favorite colour
A/n- adviser name
Info
You and Momo are dating, and while you rearrange her organs you get a call~~
Warnings!! Smutt, morning sex
____________________________________
Momo's POV

I wake up in the morning next to my beautiful boyfriend. I kiss his cheek and go to the bathroom, when I'm there I think of a plan to get some release from the wet dream I had. I look down at my panties that are all wet. I get up and go to the closet that is another room. I change panties to some (f/c) Lingerie knowing it'll make him happy. Then I put on some white knee socks and really short shorts and a fishnet crop top that hides my nipples. Then I go to the kitchen and make myself a big cup of tea and sit on the counter.

After less then 10 minutes he wakes up and goes to the kitchen to look for me. He is wearing ✨Gray sweatpants✨ and I can see his v-line and no shirt. I can feel myself getting even wetter just by looking at him. "What are you doing here?" He asks in a deep deep morning voice. He puts his hands on the counter on each side of my thighs. My knee socks are squeezing my thighs just how he loves. He checks me out with no shame making me blush. He's eyes start by looking at my face, then at my chest going down to me exposed tummy, then to my upper legs. He looks at the shorts and lifts them up a bit with his finger, then he looks and sees the lingerie, then he lays his hands on my thighs and squeeze them. Then he looks down to see my white knee socks. Then he's eyes lay on my thigh gap, he puts two fingers against my vagina and feels them. "Hmm~ already wet for me?~" I moan a bit and nod my head. He smirks and kisses my forehead. "I need you daddy~~ I want you to reck mee~" I moan he takes the cup from my hands and puts it down then the takes me by my hips and lays me down on the counter and my skin touches the cold surface. I moan a bit and he spreads my legs. "One minute." He says and goes to our room to get what I suppose is a condom. When he comes back he puts his phone on my side and puts the condom on himself. Then he rips off my shorts and pulls my lingerie carefully so I can use it again. I giggle at him and smile. He then puts my legs on his shoulders and pushes himself in me. I moan and arch my back. "Ahh~~"

He thrusts slowly then faster and faster and faster than before. I can already feel myself about to cum. "Ahh~~ I'm cumming!!" I yell and cum around his memmber. "Hmm~ as sensitive as ever" he says and smirks at me. Then I hear his phone ringing. He takes it and looks at the ID. "Hmm, I have to take this" he says and answers the phone. Then he puts a hand over my mouth to muffle my moans. But he keeps on thrusting into me.

"Hello?"

"Hey M/N, it's (a/n)"

"Yeah, I know. Did you need something?"

"Yes, your father. He wants you to know that you will be marrying miss Yayorozu in a few weeks."

"Oh, and why that?"

"Well, his dying... And he would like to see you became king as soon as possible."

"Oh... Tell him we'll be there tomorrow."

"Ok. Good bye M/N"

"Good by (a/n)" I look at him after cumming 2 more times while he was talking.

"Were getting married soon, my dad is dying and he wants to see me become king as soon as possible." I nod and cum again. "Oo you came so much darling.~~" he sings and I can feel him twitching in me. He's thrusts become sloppy and within seconds he cums in the condom. He pulls out and throws the condom away. He kisses me and takes me to wash us up.

____________________________________
Sorry I've been gone so long-_- I'm trying to make more stories rn...
If y'all like my writing, plz go check my other books! Ok stay safe y'all ❣️