14. 🍈Mirio x male

Hii I didn't update here in quite a while 😅 E N ways I'm back! Also I hadn't updated bc I have been quite depressed and I can't... Also please don't go like 'oh you haven't been updating this story like you're two creators you can do it both...' yes we are two creators but we are very busy creators we have school and our school isn't that busy but it's kind of hard but whatever... Let's let's start with this one hehe😄
(If you're not comfortable with lemons you can wait for the next chapter) sorry for being dead 😞
____________________________________
This chapter will contain;
•mxm
•top (sub) mirio
•bottom (dom) reader
•probably many mistakes.
(I'm dyslexic)

also don't be mad if you take time I have no time management skills

AU no Quirk

*°•~°•*

Mirio's POV

'OMG I can't it's been way too long' me and M/N hasn't had sex in way too long...'Today Nejire supposed to come here right? I can ask her to help me right? I'll do it!'

Mirio

Hey!! Can you help me with something? Your coming here today right?

Nejire

Yeah I'm coming over in 10 minutes!
Why what do you need?

Mirio

So me and M/N hadn't had much time together in the past couple weeks... And we hadn't... Ya know 😖 can you help me make him jealous? Plzplzplzplz!!

Nejire

Of course! Just remember don't catch feelings 😝🤭
____

After the conversation I hid my phone as fast as I can, bc M/N walked in.
"Why did you hid your phone bby?"
"No reason!" "If it's no reason then let me see" "I was just talking to Nejire!" "Well then let me see..." "I-i can't!" 'God he is so dominant!' he got up on the bed strandling me, and then the doorbell saves me! 'thank the lords!'

3RD person POV

"You're lucky" 'I am not lucky...' "get ready and come downstairs" you said intentioning you don't want him in just trousers showing is all ass abs.

skip

You and Nejire have been talking for quite a while and then Mirio came down. And then didn't sit next to you. which pissed you off but you didn't say anything. Nejire looked at him up and down, which you noticed and immediately grabbed and by the waist and just hugged him. "Let go of me I want to hug my friend!!!" Mirio just shouted. And so you let him go, and he and Nejire hugged and talked about things you didn't want her to know.

"So is he nice to you?" Nejire asked. "Yeah... But..." 'but?' you thought and he whispered to her. Would you found totally sus but again you let it slide. "Oh poor baby..." 'he's not your baby he's my baby!'
You are on your phone, just playing game or going through Instagram. While listening to their conversation, "hey M/N can you make some coffee?" "Did I do something wrong? Are you mad at me?" "What no not at all! why do you think that?!" "You called me by my first name that means you're mad..." You had a very pouty face. "Baby no I'm sorry it's a prank! But can you still make some coffee?" After I said it's a prank you glared at him... "Sure..." You got up to make some coffee and when you got back you saw the both of them quite touchy... "Nejire I think it's time for you to go." "I just got here but okay! You're welcome Mirio!"
When you turn back to him you could see his smirking... "Go up now!" After I said that Mirio ran up. You finished cleaning up everything and when up as well.

You got to you're shared room. And Mirio was already up there 'waiting just for me?'...

(A/N: first monster energy of the day!)

Bonus!!

When the two of you finished, you uncuffed him and tild him to change the sheets and make a hot tub, which he did and then the both if you fell asleep butt naked

____________________________________

A/N: so after 2 cups of coffee and 1 monster energy I finished a story in 1 day... I definitely shouldn't be proud of myself but I am... Ok so if you have any requests go ahead. Ok have a nice day/night wherever you are whenever you are! Love y'all ❣️