32.[18+] Omega Bakugo x Alpha SMR

Hehe~ I love writing omegaverse~ thanks for requesting it! Also I'm changing the lemon emoji to [18+]!
(E/c) eye colour
(H/c) hair colour
(H/l) hair length
(S/c) skin colour

Au; omegaverse, no power
Requested; yeah, by someone but I made this like a week ago and then stopped and now I can't find ur Request... I'm sorry...
Hight: 6'2
Quirk: none
*°•~°•*
Info:
You and Bakugo go to UA, that is a normal academia. Bakugo is an Omega, his pheromones smell like Carmel.(Yours smell like vanilla) You and Bakugo have a 'safe bond' you aren't mated but!! You do use eachother for heats and ruts. But Bakugo cached feelings for you like a long ass time ago...
____________________________________
Bakugo's POV

I wake up from the stupid alarm and get up from my angelic bed. I go to the bathroom but before I see the calendar and... Oh no... Heat...

'shit! I need to call fucking Aizawa...'

"Hello Bakugo, what happened?" He says in his normal tierd voice.

"Umm hey mr. Aizawa... Umm I have my heat today...."

"Do you have a mate or a fuck buddy?"

"Yeah..."

"And that is...?"

"M/N L/N."

"Ok, take the day off... He also called his going in rut today."

"....oh..." I hung up the phone and opened my door, let me just say, bad Idea!! Infront of my dorm is the dorm of the hottest guys like eveer!! Also known as M/N L/N, he has those amazing (e/c) orbs, that beautiful (h/l) (h/c) hair... that god like body.... that huge dick... that beautiful face, that beautiful (s/c) skin... he is literally angelic!! And his pheromones are all over the hallway!! I'm literally the only Omega on this floor, there is that shitty hair his an Alpha, there's dunce face, his a beta, there is M/N his a dominant Alpha~ then there's me a sub Omega.... And last but not least Mina she's an Alpha...

That smell of vanilla.... It's so good it's turning me on... I look down and see a tent in my pants, to be exact a 6.5in tent....

I go to his door and knock on it.

3RD person POV

Bakuhoe knocks on M/N's door M/N opened the door and pulled Bakugo in and locked the door. "H-hey..." "I'm sorry... I need you..." "I know baby... I know... I need you too... You can do anything j-just use a condom ok..." "Ok" M/N picked Bakugo up by his (thicc) thighs and layed his gently on the bed. M/N took his pants and boxers off, and Bakugo took care of the shirt. M/N is allready shirtless so he took his pants and boxers off and throw them into an unknown corner in the room. M/N in a hurry put a condom on. "Damn baby~ your so wet already~" M/N then pushed in Bakugo half way in, and then pushed all the way in. "Ahh!! It hurts!!" M/N kissed Bakugo's tears away and whispered sweet shit in his ear. Then M/N pulled out almost completely and slammed back in with force directly at his prostate knowing exactly where it is. (Maybe from being there so much...(ㆁωㆁ))
M/N's thrusts are strong and fast.

Moments later(•‿•)

"AHHH~~ MMMM~~ YESYESYESYES!!! AHH~~ FASTER!! AHH~~ HANG~ ALPHA!!" Bakugo moan and M/N does as he's told and goes faster and rugher. "AHHH~~ ALPHA I'M GOING TO CUMMMM!!!~~" he moans and cums all over himself and M/N. M/N on the other side, keeps on thrusting in Bakugo chasing his own orgasm.

His thrusts became sloppy and within seconds he cums in the condom, he pulls out and takes the condom off, tie it and throw it in the trash. He then collapsed next to Bakugo. "Haa~"

"Umm... Hey M/N?"

"Yeah?"

"C-can I ask you something?"

"Sure, shoot"

"Do you want to be my mate?"

"Huh? Me? Yeah! Of course!!" He says with excitement and hugs Bakugo close. "... C-can y-you mark me...."

"M-ark!?"

"Yeah.... I j-just don't feel that safe..."

"Umm yeah, sure! But you know what that means right?"

"Yeah..."

In mic's voice:
Marking, is when an Alpha bites the back of an Omegas neck and makes a specific mark on the Omegas skin, when an Omega is marked only the Alpha that marked the Omega can feel the Omega's fear, pheromones, happiness and sadness, but if there is a bond and one of the partners cheat the other side can feel it as a pain in the neck that spreads to the entire body.

"You should think about it... Like a lot..."

"I know... But you are the only one I want!"

"Maybe but do you think it's only your Omaga side wanting my Alpha side?"

"... No, I want you, and My Omega side as well!!"

"Ok then, first lets rest, and then."

"Ok!" He snuggled up in M/N's hold and buried his face in M/N's chest.

____________________________________
Hope ya liked it, cuz I sure did ( ´◡‿ゝ◡') well then, hope yall are safe! (I'm changing my ending) love y'all! Jay out!