16. ❤️💚Aizawa x neko male reader

Ok so ik I'm extremely late eith the updates but I try my best! N E ways I saw this pic and was like ' yeah that is worth writing...' now don't say anything if it's bad It's 4 a.m.... 😖 lets start...
____________________________________
This story will contain;
• reader with abandonment issues.
I love this so much already...
• short fic
AU with powers

*°•~°•*

3RD person POV

Aizawa is a teacher in UA.
Something that a lot of people didn't know about it was he was very lonely... And so he decided to adopt a neko.

His friend that worked in a place where they found abandoned nekos and help them.

Aizawa got to your cage. But before the owner opened the cage, he warned him that you have abandonment issues and trust issues. But he didn't care he wanted you, first time he saw you he looked at you and he thought you are beautiful, how your E/C eyes would sparkle every time you saw something you liked, how your black fur was shining. Etc...

The owner finally let you out of the cage, can you walked up to Aizawa, and the do you want to get some toys, in the collar. Which you didn't like but you put it on anyways.

After the do you came back to his house, you made yourself at home on the couch and he went to his bedroom. "Hey Y/N do you want to sleep with me?" He asked you and you were quite intrigued. Soon you nodded your head yes and went up to him to go with him to his bed. At night you were cuddled up to Aizawa and the both of you were happy.

And then in the morning when you woke up Aizawa was still there. You tried to move without waking him up, which you didn't succeed.

Sry this was so short... I'm just so fucking sleep-deprived I can't right now and I had to put this up and I am tired and I'm going to sleep! so have a good night/day wherever you are whenever you are love ya'll ❣️