19. 🍈Deku x S!M!R

To those who don't know ehat is SMR it means seme male reader.

No this was not requested... Why well bc I have no fucking requests!!
If this makes you uncomfortable then don't read this...
Is this another lemon? Yes yes it is. Am I just going to give you lemons left and right? Yes. Do I care? No not really. Am I talking to myself here? Yep! Plz think UA is an university.

This story will contain;

• au- no powers.
• Dominant top male reader.
• the both of you are engaged!!
• Super sub Deku.

You know I find it funny that I do, No power AU bc I don't have the power to come up with a power for you... N E ways enjoy!!
I'm sorry for any typos!
____________________________________
3RD person POV

M/N currently is making food for both him and his fiancé. And where is Izuku? Well his watching... More like staring at M/N's back muscles... Well M/N likes to bake with only ✨Gray sweatpants✨ and an apron... Oh and music!!

"Baby~ see something you like~?" M/N asked with a smirk on his face as Izuku's face became red and whispered under his breath "y-yes..." M/N laughed at his reaction, and kept on making the pasta.

Ever since the both of the started dating, M/N was always a gentleman and a smooth flirt.

~Flashback~

Deku's POV

Me and M/N have been dating for a year and I know he isn't a virgin, but I am... And I'm afraid that he'll force me...

Today were going to just be in our dorms and were were just watching some anime and I was laughing bc M/N said a very funny joke, and then he just started at me... Soon my laughter fied down and I noticed M/N was watching me, "what?..." "Nothing you're just... Really cute..." He said and I blushed hard. "Y-you can't just say things like that out of the blow!!" "Well I can bc I'm your boyfriend" god was I embarrassed... He then got close to my face and asked "can I kiss you?" Damn- "w-what?" "Can I kiss you...?" "Y-yes..." I said and he kissed me, and held my head by my cheek, and he licked my lower lip, asking for entrance and I gave it to him but I took some time to see what he'll do, and... He didn't do anything...? So I gave it to him and slowly he liked all over my mouth, and then he let me do the same... Is this what being in a good relationship is like...?
He laid me on the bed so he was in between both of my legs and he nibbled in my neck and when he got to my lower abdomen he pulled at my pants a little, and his hands were on my hips, when he wanted to pull my pants down I stopped him and said "M-M/N plz no... I-i'm not ready... I'm afraid..." M/N got up and hugged Izuku and whispered in his ear, "don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you, no is no, and I'm not going to force you what so ever, so plz don't worry, I'm going to give you as much time as you need, I'm not going to leave you bc you said no..." this really wormed my heart, and now I really want him to fuck me but I need some time...

~end of flashback~

3RD person POV

M/N has made his promise reality, and never hurt Izuku, M/N loved Izuku more then he can imagine, And still he'll never hurt Izuku what so ever!

Skip

The both of them finished eating and laid on the couch,. Izuku was watching the new AOT season, and M/N was on his phone texting with his parents and siblings. (If you don't have parents or siblings I am very sorry for my insensitive self...)

And Izuku was getting a good? Idea, what was the idea you ask? Well Izuku was grinding on M/N, and M/N stopped what he was doing to see a smirking Izuku.

2ND person POV

You looked at Izu and smirked. You took him and went to the bedroom not wanting to get the sofa dirty 😃.

As I said!! You put him gently on the bed and asked "are you sure you want this puppy~" Izu nodded his head 'yes' and you took off the little clothes you had on, leaving you in boxers. Izuku also took his off and went straight for his dessert~...

"Baby you know all I want is for this pandemic to be over... And we can get married!!" "Yeah me too..." Izuku said as he fell asleep on your chest.

____________________________________
Sry this was horrible I'm tired and... Yeah have a good day / night wherever you are whenever you are love y'all ❤️😛✌🏻