29. bakugo x FemReader

This isn't sooo sad it's just angest to fluff, ok? Yeah I don't give a fuck!

Au; yeah, older you have kids
Requested; yep-
Hight: 5'4
Quirk: Quirkless
____________________________________
INFO!!

You and Bakugo have been married for 6 years, you have 2 kids, first one is a daughter she has dirty blonde hair but your style, her eyes are crimson red like his and she is Quirkless, the next is your son, he has your hair colour and Bakugo's spikes, he does have a Quirk but his 6 months old, and the daughter is 6 years old.
(D/n- daughter name, s/n- son name)
*°•~°•*

3RD person POV

*BOOM!!*

Y/N immediately woke up and ran up from bed, Katsuki right behind her, they went to their sons room and tried to open it, it was locked from the inside. "Y/N back away I'm going to take the door down!" Y/N did as she was told, and Katsuki held the door handle and made little explosions and kicked the door down. Y/N ran inside and took hold of (s/n) he was crying.

Then she felt a cold hand around her neck and looked up to see dabi. "I'm going to need this baby..." "Y/N when I say, your going to run ok?!" Y/N nodded and Katsuki attack the villain "RUN!" she ran out and took her daughter and ran out the house.

2ND person POV

You ran about 100 feet from the house, your heart is pounding from stress and running. "Y/N!!" Uraraka called you and land next to you and took (s/n) from your arms. Deku ran to help Katsuki. "H-how did you know?!" "Dynamite signalled Deku, they use it in the battlefield." Then you Heard another boom and (s/n)'s room blown up. Katsuki ran out of the now blown up house and when you saw him you allowed yourself to rest.

Bakugo's POV

I was fast walking to Y/N, then I saw her fall to the ground and ran to her. "Please wake up! Shit!" I held her close to my body when the midics came and asked to see her. "Dynamite, you need to let them treat her..." "NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!! OTHER THEN HER I HAVE NO ONE!!" "Kacchan, please. If you let them see her maybe she'll be ok..." I looked at Deku and Uraravety, I let my guard down just a bit and medics took her and checked for her vitels. "She's alive just passed out, she'll wake up soon, it's the stress." "Yeah she's been through a lot..." "Here, (s/n)" Uraravety gave me my son and I looked over to (d/n) she's crying, "daddy is mommy going to be ok?!" "Yes of course! She is the strongest woman I know, she can get through this!" (D/n) ran to me and I embrace her.

A week later~

2ND person POV

Katsuki has been visiting you for a week now, you are still asleep, the doctors don't know when you'll wake up...

Katsuki came to your room and held your hand as he set next ro your bed. You started to wake up and moved around a little. Katsuki looks up at you "k-kat?" He ran out of the room to call a doctor.

After the doctors checkad you, you were allowed to leave the hospital. You and Bakugo went home to have a fun day together...

____________________________________
This is horrible!!! I hate itt!

Hope you liked it, I don't have mich to say... I don't like this one bit it was fucking requested and I thought it will bw good... N E ways have a good day/night wherever you are whenever you are! Love y'all ❣️