33. mina x FemReader

Yoo I love this request, I think it's wholsome~ so most of the idea was fromthe song girls like girls by Haley kiyoko, If you haven't listened to it I suggest you do!! This is kinda angest to fluff to lime...

Au; older
Requested; yeah
Hight: 5'6
Quirk; electric shock, you can give someone an electric shock if they got hurt pretty bad and there is no othere way so you give them an electric shock to speed their heart up, it's also used in medical shit ya know... When they electrocute someone to jumpstart their heart...
*°•~°•*
Info;
You and Bakugo are dating. The relationship between the two of you isn't that good, the feeling is lost and you have feelings for your best friend that is Mina.

Italic- flashback

(plz think that you have like a really small chest like A/B cup twenx)
____________________________________
Mina's POV

I watch them kiss, I watch them hug... It hurts it hurts so much... Why though? Why does it hurt so much to see my best friend kiss her boyfriend...

"Hey!" I say as I see Y/N after I open the door to my house. All the bakusquad are here, Kiri Bakubabe Denki, Sero... Bakugo then pushes my off of her and give her a kiss on the lips and a hug. "Hey!! What took you so long? I've been waiting for you beautiful~" bakuhoe says.

"Well, I had to bring beer and it's kinda heavy..." She says and walks in with the beer. "So, how you've been Mina?" She asks

"I've... Been better.... I really missed you..." I say and look at her

"I know, but... You know how it is..."

"Yeah yeah I know... But can't you just break up with him.... He is-"

"Mina" she says and cups my face. "I really like you, and you know that, but my parents will kill me and you know that too..." I look down and remember that day...

"Y/N you will be with Katsuki! There is no choice! You are not going to be a lesbian!!" Y/N look at me with teary eyes and then a Bakugo. "Mina, I'm sorry.... I have to do this..."

"No... No y-you don't... Please ju-just stay with me...."

"You know that is not how it works with my family... They will send me away from you... Please let's just be friends till I find another solution..." She hugs me and we both cry and fall to the ground, her father takes her by force and I get out of the house...

It's been 3 months since then. She hugs me and kisses my head seeing she is taller then me.

"What is taking so long!? We want the beer!!" Bakugo yelles

"Bakubro, be gentle! It's not manly.." kiri says and Y/N poppes 6 bottels open and gives 4 to the boys and 2 to us. The boys are watching tv and we went outside to the poll.

2ND person POV

"So... Did you find a loop hole?"

"No... Still the only way is cheating..."

"So... Your parents won't allow it?"

"Well thinking about it.... I think I found something but it's not that big...."

"Well?"

"My mom was a lesbian.... But her parents forced her to marry my dad..."

"NOT THAT BIG?! That is huge!! We can get your mom to help!!"

"True..."

Skip a week later

"So? What did she say??"

"She'll break it!"

"Really?! That is amazing!!"

"Yeah! But how do you think he'll react..."

"Do you care?"

"Yeah, but... Like he really did like me..."

"But you don't like him do you..." The both of you are on the edge of the poll and your talking. Then it became quite but not the awkward quite the more comfortable quite... You have your hand on her cheek and your looking in her eyes, then her lips, you get closer and closer to her lips and right when your about to close the gap Bakugo pulles her away by her hair an screams at you. "HOW COULD YOU!? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?? ME!! YOU ARE GOING TO HELL YOU DIRTY LESBIAN!! YOU- LET ME GOO!!" he didn't get to finish his sentence as Kirishima Kaminari and Sero come and take him away by force away from you and Mina. You rush to mina's side, "hey are you ok?? Mina? Baby?! Please say something!!" She slowly wakes up and looks at you "is he gone?"

"Yeah, his gone" you both smile as you place your forehead on her's "I really do love you Y/N... You are the best...." You giggle a bit and help her stand up. You hold her face as her arms are around your neck, you get closer and closer to her lips and she closes the gap and the two of you kiss, it is a kiss full of love and hope, the boys your mom and dad are looking at you, you look so happy with one hand around her waist and another at the back of her head. You pull away and place your forehead to hers.

"I love you Y/N L/N"

"I love you too Mina Ashido...."

Skip- 4 years later

"Medical helper Y/N L/N, and Hero number #7 Pinky have decided to get married!" The tv announced from the living room.

"Mmm~~ did you hear that baby~" mina says between moans as there is a dildo attached to your waist pounding her. "Yeah~" you say and lean down to kiss your beautiful fiance. "Ahh!! Y/N I'm g-ahh~ going to cumm~~" you take hold of her hips and pound into her faster. "Ahh!! CUMMING~~~!!" She screams and cum all around the dildo. You pull it out and take it off, "you sure you don't want me ro eat you up...?"

"Yeah... I'm fine baby, I'm tired.... Lets sleep..." You say and mina climb onto you and put her head on your chest, you put one hand around her waist ans the other on her back. "I love you Y/N"

"I love you too Mina, now sleep baby~"

____________________________________
Hii!! I don't know if this was good, so just like... Yeah... N E ways love y'all stay safe ❣️